Super Smash Bros. Community -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone genuinely not expect Byleth to make it in from the beginning? I bet you that was decided before Three Houses was even announced.
I mean, 3 houses was announced alongside the switch, though it didn't get titled until later. Originally it was going to release prior to smash bros as well, but it was delayed.

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
I mean, 3 houses was announced alongside the switch, though it didn't get titled until later. Originally it was going to release prior to smash bros as well, but it was delayed.
oh yeah I forgot about that first announcement. I still think it was planned out before the release date at least.

Agent Wet

Trash
kiwifarms.net
Incoming more salt

Is Sakurai out of Touch?

fuck YOU Sakurai!

fuck Sakurai! And fuck Byleth!

bjhg.PNG

ifs].PNG

jke.PNG

wrer.PNG

S A L T.PNG

jn].PNG

Also This I just love this justification
jnk.PNG

Congrats Smash community you prove time and time again that you guys are the most ungrateful fanbase I ever seen. I just never see so many people pissed off over a video game. I just love the fact this the same game where everyone returns along with having long requested characters like Ridley, K.Rool, and even banjo along a lot of 3rd party support is in this game but no haven forbid its not the character I want so fuck you Sakurai.

Attachments

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
All these people are really doing is scapegoating Sakurai, even when it was confirmed from the very beginning that he wasn't the one picking the characters for the fighters pass.
And besides, there's still going to be six more fighters. Not that these spoiled brats care; I know they're just going to whine like the spoiled rotten they are over all of them, regardless of how heavily requested and popular they are.

Social media is a true blight on anything rational by giving these cows both a platform and the ability to block anyone that calls them out on their stupidity.

Fuck :c

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I am actually happy with what Sakurai did with Byleth and he looks fun to play. Also if these people get mad and whine, they all deserve it anyway.

All these people are really doing is scapegoating Sakurai, even when it was confirmed from the very beginning that he wasn't the one picking the characters for the fighters pass.
And besides, there's still going to be six more fighters. Not that these spoiled brats care; I know they're just going to whine like the spoiled rotten they are over all of them, regardless of how heavily requested and popular they are.

Social media is a true blight on anything rational by giving these cows both a platform and the ability to block anyone that calls them out on their stupidity.

Fuck :c
Well not to be that guy but Sakurai was given a shortlist and he picked his favorites from the list, but these fans are essentially spoiled brats who think Smash is a game just for them.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
The sheer fucking animosity that surges through the Smash community every time a new character is announced that isn't the one they wanted will never not be hilarious to me. It's like that spoiled chick on My Super Sweet 16 who pitched a fit over getting a Lexus, except this is even worse because it's over a goddamn video game.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
Incoming more salt

Is Sakurai out of Touch?

fuck YOU Sakurai!

fuck Sakurai! And fuck Byleth!

Also This I just love this justification
View attachment 1101513

Congrats Smash community you prove time and time again that you guys are the most ungrateful fanbase I ever seen. I just never see so many people pissed off over a video game. I just love the fact this the same game where everyone returns along with having long requested characters like Ridley, K.Rool, and even banjo along a lot of 3rd party support is in this game but no haven forbid its not the character I want so fuck you Sakurai.
I guarantee you that 3 houses has gotten to over 3 million sales. The last number we got was at 2.29 million, and that was only 2 months after launch. This is before black friday and the entire holiday season, in which the switch had its best sales numbers ever, and had a rather dominating lead over other consoles as well. Anecdotal, but from my experiences in retail this year, 3 houses was the 2nd most selling switch game of 2019 this holiday season, behind pokemon obviously.

JMike

Which came first, ranch or cool ranch?
kiwifarms.net
I think Smash is great. I think Three Houses is great. I didn’t really want another Fire Emblem character in the game, but he looks fun.

That being said, holy fuck. I’ve never seen a meltdown like this in my entire life. This is absolutely glorious, I don’t think I’ll ever see a confirmation that will make every Internet autist imaginable react with either idiotic sadness or idiotic enjoyment. Its pretty clear that Sakurai fucking knew that this was going to happen. It’s poetic, it’s beautiful, and I love it.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
I think Smash is great. I think Three Houses is great. I didn’t really want another Fire Emblem character in the game, but he looks fun.

That being said, holy fuck. I’ve never seen a meltdown like this in my entire life. This is absolutely glorious, I don’t think I’ll ever see a confirmation that will make every Internet autist imaginable react with either idiotic sadness or idiotic enjoyment. Its pretty clear that Sakurai fucking knew that this was going to happen. It’s poetic, it’s beautiful, and I love it.
See, I don't get the hateboner for melee, because smash 4 and ultimate have one of the absolute worst fanbases of any video game ever. Most old school smash players reacted to the direct something like "Oh, not really someone I wanted, but at least they seem fun to play. Can't really complain too much with how amazing the other 4 characters on the pass have been."
Meanwhile, more recent fans are all but chanting death to sakurai in the streets.

JMike

Which came first, ranch or cool ranch?
kiwifarms.net
See, I don't get the hateboner for melee, because smash 4 and ultimate have one of the absolute worst fanbases of any video game ever. Most old school smash players reacted to the direct something like "Oh, not really someone I wanted, but at least they seem fun to play. Can't really complain too much with how amazing the other 4 characters on the pass have been."
Meanwhile, more recent fans are all but chanting death to sakurai in the streets.
I can't say that I personally hate the Smash community, yeah they're a bunch of autists but I love all the games (with the exception of 4 lmao) and most of my friends love them, too, so I can't complain.

I guess now that I'm typing on this thread and shit, I better contribute.
look at this dude.PNG

look at these dudes.PNG

Fucking imagine if Sakurai said "Hmm, we have a half finished character on the way, but Reddit doesn't want them anymore. Let's scrap them and go to our own games again."

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

the autist of dojima

Me? Im already half shitpost
kiwifarms.net

I can just imagine the salt if we end up getting a real smt character or travis or hell, another pokemon character
Allowing sonic and snake on brawl was truly a mistake after all

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
I can't say that I personally hate the Smash community, yeah they're a bunch of autists but I love all the games (with the exception of 4 lmao) and most of my friends love them, too, so I can't complain.

I guess now that I'm typing on this thread and shit, I better contribute.
View attachment 1101753
View attachment 1101754
Fucking imagine if Sakurai said "Hmm, we have a half finished character on the way, but Reddit doesn't want them anymore. Let's scrap them and go to our own games again."
Ah yes, thank you for your detailed analysis...gay Yoshi furry with a bara and giantism fetish?

Chiri

Steeeeee-rike!
kiwifarms.net
Notable community member PapaGenos was 200% mad during the presentation. If you don't know who he is, he focuses on rosterfag speculation as well as leaks and as the name implies he is apart of the Geno bandwagon. He's also a close acquaintance of notable """leaker""" and attention whore Sabi. His reaction is easily the most angry I have seen on camera thus far and I heard from /v/ that his Discord mods had to basically tard wrangle him because he was spamming his own server with rants.

Here is the part in the video where he goes full Rage Awakened.