Super Smash Bros. Community -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Puar

Flying Shape Shifting Cat Thing
kiwifarms.net
Notable community member PapaGenos was 200% mad during the presentation. If you don't know who he is, he focuses on rosterfag speculation as well as leaks and as the name implies he is apart of the Geno bandwagon. He's also a close acquaintance of notable """leaker""" and attention whore Sabi. His reaction is easily the most angry I have seen on camera thus far and I heard from /v/ that his Discord mods had to basically tard wrangle him because he was spamming his own server with rants.

Here is the part in the video where he goes full Rage Awakened.

Curious on his rampage

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
Notable community member PapaGenos was 200% mad during the presentation. If you don't know who he is, he focuses on rosterfag speculation as well as leaks and as the name implies he is apart of the Geno bandwagon. He's also a close acquaintance of notable """leaker""" and attention whore Sabi. His reaction is easily the most angry I have seen on camera thus far and I heard from /v/ that his Discord mods had to basically tard wrangle him because he was spamming his own server with rants.

Man, imagine being mad about Byleth, while wanting fucking geno. The main character of a game that just sold more in 2 months than the game a side character from a spinoff sold its entire lifetime almost 25 years ago.

Mary O.

kiwifarms.net

PapaGenos is a sperg, and it's amusing to see him get genuinely angry even though it's not really controller throwing rage, but most of the people that hate him are still unironically mad at him for backing the Grinch leak, which happened over a year ago. In fact, most of the people who spam "HOES MAD" are still salty about it. Hypocrites.

André Segers from GameXplain accused PapaGenos of sending his fans to "harass" him and call him MEAN NAMES like "Nintendo shill". Of course, there's no evidence of this to my knowledge, and it's pretty exceptional to think YouTubers are responsible for the actions of their fanbase.
https://twitter.com/AndreSegers/status/1058130627482927105?p=v(archive)
"I'M MOVING ON AND DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE GRINCH EVER AGAIN!"

Another autistic faggot who goes by SmashBurb on GameFAQS and has a history of getting into slapfights with other users over video game speculation revealed his first name and town, which is Nick from Massena, New York, and then proceeded to blame PapaGenos and paint him as some advocator of harassment.

I'm not sure of what happened in the Forest Maze server. I searched /v/ and didn't get anything on it except for him admitting he ranted a lot in the video. I've heard the mods there are extremely sensitive and one of the admins, Paragon, is actually Fatmanonice's "source".

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
Here's some particularly delicious salt from some Ashleyfag:

"Fire Emblem is pedos. Now when are they gonna put my loli waifu in the game?"

He seems to have deleted his account, probably 'cause he was rightfully called out for being a sped.
If you want Ashley in the game, remember this, because there's still hope. Ashley is a small side-character in a game composed entirely of minigame collections who not only doesn't interact with the main cast in any meaningful way, it's an intentional design choice that she literally has no personality and next to no dialogue. With that in mind, maybe I misspoke because that gives her practically a 0% chance of getting picked and an even lesser chance of people taking you seriously.

FireGod365

kiwifarms.net
Twitch chat for VGBootCamp and a bunch of other Smash Ultimate tourney channels incredibly toxic rn. Now, it's a battle between Byleth supporters and Byleth haters. All this for a character from a tactical RPG 🤣

Markorian

kiwifarms.net

He seems to have deleted his account, probably 'cause he was rightfully called out for being a sped.
I'm just not following this train of thought. So first, you have them presumably calling a 21 year old character's fans pedos, while advocating for a child character.
Second, you have them calling nintendo, sakurai, and everyone who is a fan of fire emblem or smash pedos, apparently under the assumption that if they call them pedos, nintendo will give them what they want and put in a minor side character in a spinoff game starring a side character that already has probably more representation in smash than they've earned... Over the main character of a current and relevant nintendo game that has almost certainly sold over 3 million copies.

FluffyTehFennekin

autistic molekin
kiwifarms.net

You call Fire Emblem a “pedo game”, yet want this 15 year old girl from an obscure title in smash instead.
What is it with these Ashley fanboys and being so weird?

Aberforth

Master of headbutting
kiwifarms.net
I can just imagine the salt if we end up getting a real smt character or travis or hell, another pokemon character
Allowing sonic and snake on brawl was truly a mistake after all
"No one plays SMT! Gimme my Sora tendies!"

It'll be a sequel to the asshurt over Dragon Quest. Oh yes, no one plays the franchise that is up there with Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy in popularity. They just buy the games to look at the boxes.

• Feels
Reactions: Agent Wet

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
"No one plays SMT! Gimme my Sora tendies!"

It'll be a sequel to the asshurt over Dragon Quest. Oh yes, no one plays the franchise that is up there with Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy in popularity. They just buy the games to look at the boxes.
Assuming Sora actually could get in and they don't have to go through disney, he would be a boring bog standard anime swordsman, which is exactly what they're alleging Byleth is.

• Agree
Reactions: Flaming Insignias