Super Smash Bros. Community -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
PapaGenos faked his reaction to Byleth, apparently.
Although I stand by the opinion that people overexaggerated how salty he was in the original video.
That is an insane lie, nobody who fakes salt has the capacity to keep that up for like 40 mins. You are right though, people made it sound like he was screaming, when really he was in a state of bitchiness. It reminded me of DSP, the way he spoke and ranted about every minor detail and even when something he might like comes he still has to bitch and moan about it.

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
There is a reason why many people believe that most Ashleyfags never played a single Wario Ware in their lives, same could be said about Shantaefags as well
with shantae I think a lot of them do actually play the games, and they're not bad games or anything, 2 and 3 are pretty solid even, the music and sprite art is great, but the series is pretty overrated. even compared to other wayforward games. also it's just monster world iv.

I think another part of it is that people see shantae as the scrappy underdog of platformer mascots. makes it more endearing. but the gameplay itself is just competent.

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
That is an insane lie, nobody who fakes salt has the capacity to keep that up for like 40 mins. You are right though, people made it sound like he was screaming, when really he was in a state of bitchiness. It reminded me of DSP, the way he spoke and ranted about every minor detail and even when something he might like comes he still has to bitch and moan about it.
My mistake, he really did pretend to be exceptional... To get back at the fake leakers??? I really don't follow his logic. He could have just left his thoughts on Twitter and been done with it rather than hoaxing people for no reason. If he really wanted to get back at fake leakers, he could just... you know... not believe every leak he sees and not report on them or give them any time of day? Then again if he did that he couldn't make easy views by having The Grinch on his thumbnails.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
There is a reason why many people believe that most Ashleyfags never played a single Wario Ware in their lives, same could be said about Shantaefags as well
with shantae I think a lot of them do actually play the games, and they're not bad games or anything, 2 and 3 are pretty solid even, the music and sprite art is great, but the series is pretty overrated. even compared to other wayforward games. also it's just monster world iv.

I think another part of it is that people see shantae as the scrappy underdog of platformer mascots. makes it more endearing. but the gameplay itself is just competent.
Most of the Shantaefags that have never played a game of the series are from after 1/2 genie hero released. Most of the ones that have actually played the series would enjoy if Shantae got in, but aren't the ones sperging out every time some other character gets in.

Puar

Flying Shape Shifting Cat Thing
kiwifarms.net

Chomper4 is rather infamous for being a rather vocal person who is seriously hellbent on having Sora in the game. Recetly made a t hread saying that Dillon should be promted to playable, due to someone's dying wish. Thread is golden.

the autist of dojima

Me? Im already half shitpost
kiwifarms.net

Chomper4 is rather infamous for being a rather vocal person who is seriously hellbent on having Sora in the game. Recetly made a t hread saying that Dillon should be promted to playable, due to someone's dying wish. Thread is golden.
Isnt dillon a not sonic clone with knuckles claws though?

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
TFW you just realized that Intelligent Systems foreshadowed the Byleth and Three Houses salt over twelve years ago.
29c.jpg

When will these people learn to be happy that their favorite character that isn't popular enough to get a fighter slot is at least acknowledged by the dev team?

I mean for God's sakes, the most mature group out of these are Krystal fans. And if goddamn furries have produced significantly less salt, drama, and tears than you, that's actually pretty fucking sad.

Dr.Pingas

I will be your doc for today
kiwifarms.net
Sure, the Smash communitys reception to Byleth has been exceptional to say the least but its easy to forget that its pretty much always been like this
Think back to the Lucario/Mewtwo situation during Brawl or when Greninja was revealed
Hell, people already posted dumb shit in the comment section under the Miiverse reveal post for Lucario in Smash 4 just because they assumed Lucario "stole" Mewtwo's spot again

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
Sure, the Smash communitys reception to Byleth has been exceptional to say the least but its easy to forget that its pretty much always been like this
Think back to the Lucario/Mewtwo situation during Brawl or when Greninja was revealed
Hell, people already posted dumb shit in the comment section under the Miiverse reveal post for Lucario in Smash 4 just because they assumed Lucario "stole" Mewtwo's spot again
Makes it even stupider that people still think like that

Agent Wet

Trash
kiwifarms.net

Twitter
The article is a few months old but, it did get me a few laughs from the article itself to how people overall react to it I don't know which is more exceptional.
I might post some highlights in the comment section later.

Last edited: