Super Smash Bros. Community -

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
Chomper strikes again with his Sora fetish and claiming an AT will be removed for a fighter.

View attachment 1162339
This list has absolutely no logic to any of it. Why would Spyro be chosen over Crash, a character far more popular owned by the same company? Why would Sakurai ever put in two characters that, like @Truthboi says, is only known to normies as "pokemon ripoff"? Why would he put in a character that's already an assist trophy just to grant a single person's dying wish? Why pick an indie character from a game that practically lost all of its attention as soon as Cuphead came out? Why do these people still think that a character owned by DISNEY even remotely has a chance? The only character here that even remotely has a chance is Dante, and I doubt he even thought about that when he made this.

If he wants to be 50/50, why couldn't he make choices that actually seems logical?
Why not a Sword and Shield pokemon, since Nintendo would certainly want to promote that game? Why not Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden, considering that Tecmo-Koei has good enough relations with Nintendo to the point where they even own one of their IPs (Fatal Frame)? Why not Heihachi from Tekken? after all, they were planning on putting him in the last Smash title.

Why do these people have such shallow ideas on who can get in :stress:

I can sort of see Sora but how delusional do you have to be to think Kairi who is a nothing character will get in at all.
Double exceptional, because if they were gonna Echo Fighter Sora it would be with Roxas or Riku.

Lara Croft
HAHAHAHA, FUCKING LARA CROFT. What will her final smash be? Using her Triangle Tits to impale somebody or smearing blood and shit over herself and having a death scene for Gorn addicts to jerk off to?

Chiri

Steeeeee-rike!
kiwifarms.net
The Smash community definitely will though.

I hope it's the black chick, she's got a great ass.
Min Min is the one I'm seeing talked about since I don't believe they have any representation in Smash yet while Twintelle has a spirit, Springman has an AT and Ribbon Girl has a costume. Though Springman or Ribbon Girl are the ones that I'd most expect them to pick since they're basically the faces of the game so it'll be interesting to see who it is. Could also be a Hero type deal.

Edit: I completely forgot about this but it was brought to my attention a few weeks ago that in the update before Byleth dropped the Belmonts started exhibiting weird graphical errors in some of their whip animations. These were never addressed and were quietly patched out in the Byleth update which led people to believe Simon/Richter were used as a base for some of Byleth's moves. The Byleth update also introduced something similar to a few of Bayonetta's moves where her textures should change but don't, making people speculate on who she could be used as a base for.

Last edited:

Chiri

Steeeeee-rike!
kiwifarms.net
How high would the autistic screeching be if two of the next fighters are from Fire Emblem?
I don't know why you're wondering about two specifically. If Nintendo so much as announces a new FE game coming out before the second pass ends you're going to have rosterfags screeching about it. Another FE would still produce unbelievable amounts of salt from Smashfags though I think you would see diminishing returns by the third FE DLC. At this point Springman being the ARMS rep is what will cause the most autism since his addition would break a few fan rules for roster picks.

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

LucasSomething

kiwifarms.net
I DID say here a lot of pages ago that there was 100% chance an ARMS rep would come and despite being the most predictable and logical choice ever people would still be mad. Here is the r/supersmashbros thread about the news, sorted by controversial for convenience.

1585380444125.png

1585380464027.png

1585380539030.png

1585380722537.png

1585380763947.png

Also saw this perfect r/gamingcirclejerk summary

1585380308627.png

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I DID say here a lot of pages ago that there was 100% chance an ARMS rep would come and despite being the most predictable and logical choice ever people would still be mad. Here is the r/supersmashbros thread about the news, sorted by controversial for convenience.

Also saw this perfect r/gamingcirclejerk summary

View attachment 1205636
I find it funny how all these posters are still salty over Byleth and acting like all Smash characters have to represent some part of gaming history. While that plays a role in it, I'm pretty sure Sakurai is picking characters that would be fun to play more than anything else.

NARPASSWORD

kiwifarms.net
I always like how these smash bros lolcows seem to think the series is a celebration of all things gaming, as opposed to what it actually is; a crossover party fighting game starring Nintendo's all-stars. And despite what Nintendo says otherwise, it has remained that way, just with the addition of third party guest fighters.

Hell, even most of those third party fighters have some kind of connection with Nintendo in some way. The only kind of exception to that nowadays is Joker, but even then, he has a couple of games on the 3DS and Switch.

NARPASSWORD

kiwifarms.net
Time to bump this thread with actual content, because Ubisoft may have inadvertently leaked Rayman for Fighters Pass 2, as seen by this tweet
Screenshot_2020-05-19-18-42-40-1.png

Keep in mind that Ubisoft could have potentially changed this due to non-disclosure agreement.
EWQSvqvXgAMHqyx.jpegEWQSv7eWAAANVu6.jpeg
But regardless of whether or not this is even the case, expect a shit ton of salt from Smash Spergs over the potential (lack of) reveal

HIVidaBoheme

"Oooh Giiiingeeeeeer!"
kiwifarms.net
Time to bump this thread with actual content, because Ubisoft may have inadvertently leaked Rayman for Fighters Pass 2, as seen by this tweet
View attachment 1306565
Keep in mind that Ubisoft could have potentially changed this due to non-disclosure agreement.
View attachment 1306568View attachment 1306569
But regardless of whether or not this is even the case, expect a shit ton of salt from Smash Spergs over the potential (lack of) reveal
Likely there will be some salt, but right now thy should be sperging since Smash was removed from EVO