• ”together we can put an end to Null's tirany and prevent him from taking control of 8chan the last bastion of freedom of speech”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate 07/12/2018Autistic Megapowers Collide

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Pubic Enemy #1, Dec 5, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Just 2 days to go until the DSPhere and the Smash Community combine to create what could potentially be a supermassive black hole of autism, so I thought this had enough potential for its own thread.

In the meantime, let's speculate. Has DSP's hateboner for Nintendo subsided with their recent relaxing over copyright claims? Will he still get claimed anyway because of the massive amount of classic vidya music in the game? It's a fighting game, so he'll be salty - but how salty will he be? Will he fall afoul of some of the more "enthusiastic" Smash fans out there? Will he get streamsniped by Sakurai? Most importantly of all, how long before he completely ragequits A) the online mode and B) the game altogether. Place your bets, folks! Correct answers get a gay sticker.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  2. I bet he'll get beaten by a toddler randomly smacking it's hand against the controller.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Bitch I'm back and I'm better than ever.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Never forget the man complained about falling off a stage after using Bowser's Bowser Bomb Special, because "what kind of a stage is one you fall off of?"
    What a simple man.

• Like Like x 1
    Slamerella

Slamerella Good question! ....Next question.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Online play? Wasn't his plan to play the story mode cuz he's a scared piggy? It will go the usual:
    Stares at the screen in silence, dropped inputs, kahman totally unearned, scrubs who abuse lag, I didn't pressed that button, could not blahk, uuuuuurg, this is bullshit man, do they know how to make games? Fuck you Nintendo, snort, I dunno the combos so it's unfair, this opponent is hooorrible. Everything you expect from Street Fighter but the additional hate for Nintendo. Also some "$20 per month for this garbage, everyone! Full price title!" (it's 20/year).
    Dave never reinvents himself. This would mean he learned something.

Nintendo could also claim his videos for the rest of the year cuz they announced the change for 2019. Maybe they will show some heart and already act according to their future plan. I hope they won't, just so Dave can roll in his own feces again.

He will ragequit as soon as he makes no money on Smash anymore. With some luck, after the very first week.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot The King of Suffering ACK ACK ACK

kiwifarms.net
  5. According to his schedule the 1st stream is story mode, the 2nd stream is online. As Nintendo's online services are notoriously awful I imagine he's got those excuses pre-ordered.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

kiwifarms.net
  6. Also, Sakurai told people in the last Smash direct to get an ethernet adapter for their Switch is they plan to play a lot of online. Do we know if Phil has one or not?

kiwifarms.net
  7. Phil said he only likes to play as the classic Nintendo characters.

Are there other options?

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Speaking of adapters does anyone have a good recommendation for one? Asking for a friend of a friend and rather rely on some testimonial from a person.

kiwifarms.net
  9. He’s gonna do the same shit that he does to every online multiplayer game he touches... Drag out the story mode for as long as humanly possible to limit the time in which he plays online, or puts it off entirely.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  10. He'll go through the DSP cycle as with every other fighting game.
    1. Pick a slow heavy character and learn a simple pattern in the single player.
    2. Use this simple pattern to cruise past the lowly-ranked scrubs who've never played Smash before and act like he's hot shit.
    3. Start to lose a few matches as he's gradually matched with better players. Suddenly, these mystical connection issues will start to appear out of nowhere.
    4. Hit his hard skill cap and lose more than he wins. Online lag tactics everywhere now. His scrub pattern is now completely ineffective.
    5. Go on an extended losing streak during one session and ragequit the game as a result.
    This normally takes about 7-10 days all told. As Smash has more single player content than most fighting games this might sustain him for a bit longer, but I see him ragequitting online play within a week.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Pubic Enemy #1

kiwifarms.net
  11. Ryu
    Ken
    Bayanetta
    Any fire emblem character besides Marth and Roy
    Any newer Pokémon
    Cloud
    Shulk

Classic means characters that were around when dave was little not getting wolverine toys

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Oh he's definitely lost the hate for them atm. The idea of making money off another platform? It's like a wet dream for him. But the second he gets a claim off them it'll all start back up again. While I hope as a whole this works out well for Twitch and YT so more people can play and stream Nintendo games, a little part of me hopes he gets claimed day 1.

It would just be perfect. We all know how it's gonna go, dropped inputs, "didn't do that", I was blocking (don't know if smash has blocking never played). At some point he's going to insult the devs and the fanbase. We'll see I guess, but I ain't expecting much from this whole thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    samovski

samovski Christmas Cunt

kiwifarms.net
  13. lol that's extra work and shit to buy
    so you know the answer is no

ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Cmaj9add4add6(b13)(b5)

kiwifarms.net
  14. I believe he got one for ultra street fighter 2 when that came out, i remember him boasting about it in a video

kiwifarms.net
  15. I have a feeling he's gonna get bodied by a Down+B spammer and say that's cheap online tactics.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Apparently Sephiroth is going to be playable? No doubt he'll complain about weapon length and hitboxes.

He will then cry when people use zoning characters. He will cry because the lag although I'd give him a pass on that since smash is notorious for having shit servers and I doubt that will change.
    He's going to cry about ledge attackers because they won't let him back on, will cry about characters with counter moves. Basically everything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    BeanBidan

BeanBidan Mah names not Shane, kid.

kiwifarms.net
  17. got a clip of that?

kiwifarms.net
  18. ...He's a Down+B spammer...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Slamerella

Slamerella Good question! ....Next question.

kiwifarms.net
  19. The game is being received very well: 94 on Metacritic, 93 on Opencritic. Will young Philip throw the opinions of the professional gaming journalists he loves so much aside, and shout "This game sucks!" at some point?

Oh, and btw: a lot of reviews are saying the singleplayer mode is, among other things, "challenging", "difficult" and "complicated". So I guess that has the potential to turn into a session of chill_comfy_gaming_10percent.png

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.