Super Smash Bros. -

PrimeCutDiggityDog

kiwifarms.net
I don't like Megaman's chances, though. The Megaman series has been pretty neglected, and his latest appearance in Street Fighter X Tekken is just pure trolling.

... Showing to me how much Capcom care about Megaman nowadays. Street Fighter got a world tournament for it's 25th anniversary. Mega Man got a meh game a fan was making anyway that they just decided to stamp their seal of approval on; in other words, nothing from Capcom. That's why I think Ryu is the sure thing if anyone is getting in.

• Feels
Reactions: Jack Haywood

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good explanation. To be honest, when people asked about what characters they wanted for the next Super Smash Bros. game (includes SSBB), people are asking for Megaman a lot of times. This is why when I heard that there's a Capcom character in the game, it's most likely going to be Megaman for me because back then, from what I saw, Megaman seemed to be the most requested.

• Agree

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, Amaterasu should get in.
But Megaman would be my 1# choice Primecut is probably right, Capcom doesn't give a shit about him anymore :(

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The commercial for the original game is my sister's favorite commercial of all time. One of her friends had one of the games; my sister would play as Blue Kirby while her friend would use Dr. Mario. My sister also enjoyed watching a CPU match between Kirby and Jigglypuff.

Yeah, I think my sister likes this series more than I do.

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
trombonista said:
The commercial for the original game is my sister's favorite commercial of all time. One of her friends had one of the games; my sister would play as Blue Kirby while her friend would use Dr. Mario. My sister also enjoyed watching a CPU match between Kirby and Jigglypuff.

Yeah, I think my sister likes this series more than I do.
Mario started it, he just leg sweeps Yoshi and EVERYTHING GOES TO HELL AND PIKACHU GOES FLYING

Last edited by a moderator:

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
I hope they make something so good that it is objectively one big "shut the fuck up already it's been over a decade goddammit" to the Melee fans.

• Agree

Rio

Smug Ellen Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
Dude, Amaterasu should get in.
But Megaman would be my 1# choice Primecut is probably right, Capcom doesn't give a shit about him anymore :(
They still like Zero, as evidenced by MvC3. Maybe he'll make the cut.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
I hope you can select Captian Falcon from the start. I need Falcon Punches.
I also hope the Adventure mode is more like the one from Melee instead of Brawl (it's not that I don't like Brawl's Adventure, I just like going through levels based on actual games).

• Agree

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
I hope you can select Captian Falcon from the start. I need Falcon Punches.
I also hope the Adventure mode is more like the one from Melee instead of Brawl (it's not that I don't like Brawl's Adventure, I just like going through levels based on actual games).
Yeah Melee's adventure mode was the shit.

• Agree
Reactions: WanderingVagabond

punchabunch

kiwifarms.net
If the next Smash Bros has a playable character from Custom Robo, I will buy a Wii-U just to play it.

Custom Robo is that awesome.

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what happens if the next Smash Bros. doesn't include Sonic and Solid Snake. (This includes anything related to Sonic and Solid Snake such as Gray Fox and Knuckles the Echidna) I wonder what will people react to it.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen, the number one most requested character for the Smash Bros. series is Geno. Super Mario RPG is practically forbidden knowledge though so Square will continue to shut down that request. ...I'd rather see Mallow anyways, but he's considerably less liked so he'd be an assist trophy at best.

Since they keep putting in clones despite promising not to do so, they might as well put in Dark Samus. As demonstrated in Prime 3's final battle(s) she can do more than just imitate Samus' moves but with Phazon.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino