Super Smash Bros. -

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another famous platformer mascot like Crash or Ray Man would be sweet, but I'm still crossing my fingers for generic animu characters like Travis or Phoenix.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Another famous platformer mascot like Crash or Ray Man would be sweet, but I'm still crossing my fingers for generic animu characters like Travis or Phoenix.
Honestly with the second batch (and maybe there might be more if this gonna to be FGC like), this could happen.

but my first patch final pick would be Dante and Shantae.

• Disagree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I don't get the boner with people on Geno. He really didn't have much of a character development in Super Mario RPG, unlike Mallow who pretty much had character growth.
This is why Mallow is my favorite character from SMRPG, but people never get past the scene when he chases Croco and cries, or use him improperly and whine about how weak he is. Dude is a magical powerhouse, he can mass kill most normal enemies with Thunderbolt before mid-game. And since he has elemental powers between him and Mario they can cover all elemental weaknesses in the game. It's a crying (ha) shame that he's only a two star spirit in Smash, considering what he can do in SMRPG when used correctly.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, out of the four characters so far, one was fairly new, one was new/old depending on which Hero you go with, one was 90’s old, one was older still, so we’re get with a mother new on or an even older character for the last of the set. After that, who knows.

I would find it kinda funny if Sans was just a hint that Frisk/Chara is the last character

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Crash is my last actively wanted character. He'd be the final piece for quintessential platformer mascots. After all, there was a time where he took up Sonic's mantel as the next Mario company rival, and just as Banjo did before him he'd fit right in with the cast.

Though if I were greedy Rayman and Spyro would be neat too for a "full package" kind of thing. But even now I'm satisfied as is and am just enjoying the ride.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
You know we might have a better chance of guessing characters if we think of the most crazy but somewhat believable choices.

I’ll go first. Gordon Freeman. He’s from a beloved abandoned franchise, it’s perfect.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nauseated Courgi

Floop

kiwifarms.net
Gonna throw my vote in on The Lost Vikings
When I looked that up I expected it to be a warhammer reference or something.
Can I just vent about how much I fucking hate Warhammer references some people make in comments. It’s only happened like three times but I swear to god fuck your stupid game and stop making me look it up

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
You know we might have a better chance of guessing characters if we think of the most crazy but somewhat believable choices.

I’ll go first. Gordon Freeman.
Alright, then.
*Sakurai likes playing dragon quest builders.

*Dragon quest builders has similar gameplay to a game that has recently gotten a resurgence called minecraft

*Has mentioned playing Minecraft and enjoying it.

*Minecraft is technically owned by a Swedish company called "Mojang" thus making it not be a Microsoft rep, but an indie rep

*many people from around the world would be estatic to see him in the game

There for, Steve from Minecraft is a possible pick for the DLC.

SilkGnut

Gnuts of the Finest Silk
kiwifarms.net
So much talk of Crash, my old ass remembers when this game was Nintendo All-Stars. Fucking Cloud Strife.
Reviving this dead thread.

So after Terry who do you think the female fighter will be? Shantae? Jill? Lara Croft? Aloy?
The girl from Control? Lol

Birdo to piss off the troons!

Really though. Looking it up I can't tell who they want the most.

Also would it be too much to give little bios or something to the stickers? I miss reading about the different trophies in previous games
Do not use Birdo, that is deadnaming. She prefers to be known as Birdetta.

The trolling potential is endless.

Last edited:

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So much talk of Crash, my old ass remembers when this game was Nintendo All-Stars. Fucking Cloud Strife.
Do not use Birdo, that is deadnaming. She prefers to be known as Birdetta.

The trolling potential is endless.
*He. He prefers to be known as Birdetta. Go back to playstation allstars battle royale you misgenderer

Chocolate Elvis

Whole lotta shakin', whole lotta shakin'
kiwifarms.net
I dunno. Modding for Smash Ultimate is pretty tricky at the moment - that’s not to say that it’s impossible, and there very well could be someone out there who’s been keeping their efforts secret all this time, but until otherwise, I’m thinking that this could be legit.

I’m also prepared for the possibility that the cacodemon accessory is just that - a mii fighter accessory ala Sans and the other costumes - and isn’t a confirmation of Doom Slayer being the final character in the pass.

Could you imagine the fallout if that was the case, though? All that salt? All those tears?

Pls let Doom Slayer be real, though.

• Feels

Floop

kiwifarms.net
I dunno. Modding for Smash Ultimate is pretty tricky at the moment - that’s not to say that it’s impossible, and there very well could be someone out there who’s been keeping their efforts secret all this time, but until otherwise, I’m thinking that this could be legit.

I’m also prepared for the possibility that the cacodemon accessory is just that - a mii fighter accessory ala Sans and the other costumes - and isn’t a confirmation of Doom Slayer being the final character in the pass.

Could you imagine the fallout if that was the case, though? All that salt? All those tears?

Pls let Doom Slayer be real, though.
People say “OH BUT DOOM GUY IS TOO VIOLENT”
You really think that will stop Sakurai? The same guy that put in Solid Snake and Bayonetta? Oh yeah, and JOKER? WITH A GUN???

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino