Super Smash Bros. -

JoeyJoJo

Curious Internet Traveler
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to play as Terry, I saw the Doom guy Mii leak and I hope its fake, Doom guy would be a cool character , I would rather have him than another Anime swordsman like the Tales of Symphonia guy. I hope we get a Tecmo Koei rep, The only Tecmo representation is a Fatal Frame assist Trophy, I would Love Kasumi , she would have a fun moveset and the Resetera salt would be funny. I just hope she has her classic outfit because her DOA 6 outfit sucks

• Optimistic
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Samoyed

God of Samoyeds and Turkey
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to play as Terry, I saw the Doom guy Mii leak and I hope its fake, Doom guy would be a cool character , I would rather have him than another Anime swordsman like the Tales of Symphonia guy. I hope we get a Tecmo Koei rep, The only Tecmo representation is a Fatal Frame assist Trophy, I would Love Kasumi , she would have a fun moveset and the Resetera salt would be funny. I just hope she has her classic outfit because her DOA 6 outfit sucks
Importing Mii fighter stuff can be done with head gear. I'm just going to call it as a fake tbh.

all i just want from tomorrow's announcement is if this song is going to be in. if it is, i will buy it. if it is not, i will wait until later:

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck could Phoenix Wright be a character?
He’s been in marvel vs capcom, I know that, but he could never be in smash.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
If it has to be an indie character I think Trace from Axiom Verge would be a good fit. Particularly since it's creator was specifically inspired by Metroid, and the way he'd glitch it out on purpose as a kid.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
If it has to be an indie character I think Trace from Axiom Verge would be a good fit. Particularly since it's creator was specifically inspired by Metroid, and the way he'd glitch it out on purpose as a kid.
Literally who?
Honestly indie reps have a better chance of getting their own mii costume bundle. Which would still be really cool.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino