SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A20DBBD9-CA2A-450D-B4D2-C3957E4AC5C1.jpeg

JoeyJoJo

Curious Internet Traveler
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to play as Terry, I saw the Doom guy Mii leak and I hope its fake, Doom guy would be a cool character , I would rather have him than another Anime swordsman like the Tales of Symphonia guy. I hope we get a Tecmo Koei rep, The only Tecmo representation is a Fatal Frame assist Trophy, I would Love Kasumi , she would have a fun moveset and the Resetera salt would be funny. I just hope she has her classic outfit because her DOA 6 outfit sucks

• Optimistic
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to play as Terry, I saw the Doom guy Mii leak and I hope its fake, Doom guy would be a cool character , I would rather have him than another Anime swordsman like the Tales of Symphonia guy. I hope we get a Tecmo Koei rep, The only Tecmo representation is a Fatal Frame assist Trophy, I would Love Kasumi , she would have a fun moveset and the Resetera salt would be funny. I just hope she has her classic outfit because her DOA 6 outfit sucks
Importing Mii fighter stuff can be done with head gear. I'm just going to call it as a fake tbh.

all i just want from tomorrow's announcement is if this song is going to be in. if it is, i will buy it. if it is not, i will wait until later:

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck could Phoenix Wright be a character?
He’s been in marvel vs capcom, I know that, but he could never be in smash.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
If it has to be an indie character I think Trace from Axiom Verge would be a good fit. Particularly since it's creator was specifically inspired by Metroid, and the way he'd glitch it out on purpose as a kid.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
If it has to be an indie character I think Trace from Axiom Verge would be a good fit. Particularly since it's creator was specifically inspired by Metroid, and the way he'd glitch it out on purpose as a kid.
Literally who?
Honestly indie reps have a better chance of getting their own mii costume bundle. Which would still be really cool.

Last edited:
Tags
None