Super Smash Bros. -

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
Eh. This presentation was entertaining, but it doesn't hold up much compared to Joker, Hero, and Banjo.
How long before Terry's stage is banned in competitive for being too gimmicky?
It is gimmicky but that's part of its charm. It probably won't be a personal favorite of mine since fighting from a ledge is where half of the game's mechanics come to shine, and taking that out is amusing but would probably get old fast.

Samoyed

God of Samoyeds and Turkey
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i didn't get my tuna and bacon

but i got a lot of more songs that are good or better. 50 to choose from.

the autist of dojima

6 words, enought to derail anything you post
kiwifarms.net
I think I've written this before but it is nothing short of amazing how much love Sakurai has for gaming as of large. Also very cool of SNK to let them have such a library of killer songs.

Seriously what the hell is Square's problem that they only let Smash have two tracks?
They are a bunch of jews and dont even own their songs

• Informative
Reactions: Floop
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino