Super Smash Bros. -

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Ever noticed how all the ultimate dlc characters except for joker bring something new and """fun"""" to the table
Rlly makes u think:thinking:
I thought it was already known that the DLC fighters each have a special gimmick that differentiates them from the in-game fighters.

Joker has Arsene who, when active, makes Joker's overall specials stronger and more effective. Also he can somewhat angle his final smash.

Hero has his vast arsenal of spells for his specials and his critcal hit mechanic.

Banjo and Kazooie have their nearly unstoppable side special that can only be used 5 times per stock.

And Terry has arcade-styled inputs plus two side specials along with two additional super specials when he's at 100% (Thanks Vertexwindi).

Last edited:
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
GENOS NEVER GETTING IN FUCKERS HA HA HA HA HA
Nor is Sora. The cunt can stay where be belongs.

I keep forgetting Geno exists.
As I've said before, neither of those two have a chance making it in at this rate.

Geno can't make it in because Square Enix already has a rep for DLC and the company is extremely strict with their stuff as it is with the one's that made it in.

Sora can't make it in for the same reasons as Geno, and in addition to, also being partially owned by Disney.

The odds are just too stacked against them to make it possible. Man, remember when people were hyping themselves up from that grinch "leak" and the resulting chimp out when they confirmed it was fake.

Cubanodun

Pixel Perfect Troll
kiwifarms.net
Terry has arcade-styled inputs plus two side specials plus two additional super specials when he's at 100%.
the Scrub Quotes account on twitter is having a christmas party right now of people bitching because you have to actually input some brain dead commands to use the powered up moves

In my time we bullied the fuck out of everyone that did not know how to do a shoryuken

Agent Wet

Rawr
kiwifarms.net
So far right now I am enjoying playing with Terry right it feels like you can do alot stuff with him. I don't what is with me and enjoying characters I never thought would be in smash but became one of my favorites to use like Terry and Joker for instance.

• Feels

JoeyJoJo

Curious Internet Traveler
kiwifarms.net
I got Terry yesterday and he is so much fun, He is great with juggling and his moves hit hard. I can see him making people salty in the tourney scene

• Informative
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino