Super Smash Bros. -

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
Phoenix Wright will never happen. How can you make a character that embodies the essence of a lawyer?

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
MVC3 is a good example.
Yeah but he was adapted to be a fighting game character. That’s not what smash is about.
Mega man was also in MVC. In that game he was made to play more like a traditional fighter. Meanwhile in smash, he plays exactly like he did in the 2d platformers.
Smash characters have a certain mechanic or element that gives them a unique identity that is an accurate representation of their games.
TLDR PHEONIX WRIGHT SUCKS DOO DOO

Logic

Like whatever man, that's just like...your opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but he was adapted to be a fighting game character. That’s not what smash is about.
Mega man was also in MVC. In that game he was made to play more like a traditional fighter. Meanwhile in smash, he plays exactly like he did in the 2d platformers.
Smash characters have a certain mechanic or element that gives them a unique identity that is an accurate representation of their games.
TLDR PHEONIX WRIGHT SUCKS DOO DOO
Oh so that’s what you meant, tbf you could give him some sort of enraging comeback mechanic to represent the nature of the Phoenix Wright stories.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Me, I'd love to see some Killer Instinct representation, even if its extremely unlikely. Fulgore, Spinal, Sabrewulf or Hisako would be pretty cool additions to the roster. Rayman would be pretty sweet too. Or Raz from Psychonauts. Or Earthworm Jim. Or Jimmy Hopkins. Or...

Reactions: LofaSofa

Logic

Like whatever man, that's just like...your opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me, I'd love to see some Killer Instinct representation, even if its extremely unlikely. Fulgore, Spinal, Sabrewulf or Hisako would be pretty cool additions to the roster. Rayman would be pretty sweet too. Or Raz from Psychonauts. Or Earthworm Jim. Or Jimmy Hopkins. Or...
We just need a new killer instinct in general, a bit off topic but KI was excellent and stood up above a lot of other fighters imo.
Soo Ty beard in game form? Seems cool can we get riketa dlc too?
I’m very glad you caught on to that, we can have rekieta as an echo.

• Agree
Reactions: ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
We just need a new killer instinct in general, a bit off topic but KI was excellent and stood up above a lot of other fighters imo.

I’m very glad you caught on to that, we can have rekieta as an echo.
Wholeheartedly agree, KI was the best fighting game of the 2010s if you ask me, too bad Microsoft's gone back to sleeping on the IP by the looks of it. Perhaps there's still a chance with the new console generation almost at hand.

Tags
None