Super Smash Bros. -

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1047591
That reminds me I wanted to do one of these.

Mine would be:

Dante
Shantae
Travis Touchdown
Jacket (Hotline Miami)
And motherfucking Segata Sanshiro.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
The last fighter probably wasn't even in presenting condition yet anyways.
The trailers for Joker and Terry didn't even show the in-game model. And it's not like the character was recently decided either, when Sakurai announced the first DLC fighter pass he straight up said all five characters had already been selected. They're just delaying it so they can better bridge the gap between the end of this fighter pass and the next one.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing the last fighter won't be revealed until the next Nintendo Direct, which will come out...sometime during the winter. And (s)he will be playable after the Direct is over.

At least, that's what I think.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
The last fighter probably wasn't even in presenting condition yet anyways.
The trailers for Joker and Terry didn't even show the in-game model. And it's not like the character was recently decided either, when Sakurai announced the first DLC fighter pass he straight up said all five characters had already been selected. They're just delaying it so they can better bridge the gap between the end of this fighter pass and the next one.
We did see Terry's model for the tagline splash card which is more than can be said for Joker's reveal, but yeah. I even distinctly remember when we got the first glimpse of Joker (just a couple seconds of him falling to the ground while not facing the camera), and you could see the back of his coat didn't have proper physics yet.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t Sakarai say that all five DLC fighters would be out before April 2020?

LofaSofa

[SOFA SPECIAL MOVE] ケキ (Dirt Kick)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gamestop has listings for a ton of new switch games, which has been something Nintendo has done before every Direct.

Screenshot (12).png

Also the 5th Fighter DLC is now available for purchase separately from the fighters pass on eshop.

Nintendo Direct this month? Quite Likely.

Next Fighter DLC in said Direct? Maybe I'm a bit too hopeful, but with the "by February" deadline I'd say it's very possible.

Tags
None