• ”There are sticky, lint like objects in the area of my groin, and near the perineum. They smell like death. In fact, that is what my groin smells like, even after applying Gold Bond and Lotrimin and taking a long bath.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Super Smash Bros.

Discussion in 'Games' started by PrimeCutDiggityDog, Feb 4, 2013.

1. LVL9 in this shit's hard man. Goddamn.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Ohhh~ banana
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. What did I fucking say

Ass eating cunt

Ass eating cunt HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO SHAME

kiwifarms.net
  3. Did you say that John Flynt masturbates to female characters in fighting games because that's what I say

(I need this game delivered to me NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW holy shit)

Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I said that people would complain about unlocking all the characters

Ass eating cunt

Ass eating cunt HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO SHAME

kiwifarms.net
  5. Wu doesn't play games, so I expect him to put it aside tomorrow and claim to play it for poseur points.

• Agree Agree x 8
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  6. Since he can't masturbate to Bayonetta right out the box I'm assuming he's already stopped playing the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Did bowser get buffed or was I just shit at him before? He seems to hit a lot harder than I remember and his side+a mash has a massive hitbox.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ducktales4gameboy

ducktales4gameboy git push -a -m "fixed #221 (goddammit unity)"

kiwifarms.net
  8. "10 minutes locks that you can easily bypass are too hard"
    Never change Wu

• Like Like x 4
    the autist of dojima

the autist of dojima JUDGEMENT.HAS COME.TO YOU

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm sure she'd be perfectly happy if she could just spend $1000 in micro transactions to unlock everyone and have them stronger than all the poor people.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Probably a dumb-ass question, but bitch have you never played a Smash game before? It's fucking tradition, even after knowing the entire roster.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya Onii-chan complex

kiwifarms.net
  11. He's not a bitch, he's a man.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm referencing my post from his main thread, but the second most feminine thing John does is be terrible at video games and want to spend money to compensate.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. The bosses are pretty fucking brutal too.

Ganon vs Link was so hilariously one-sided. He only has one part of his body that can be attacked and Link has no way to reliably get behind him to hit it. Master Hand and Crazy hand are also nothing like we've ever seen 'em, but they're still crazy fun to play against.

• Agree Agree x 2
    X-Shaped Weeaboo

X-Shaped Weeaboo Not another anime avatar!

kiwifarms.net
  14. I know what I said. :^) He's being a whiny bitch.

Can I just say that the Adventure mode, as neat as the RPG aspect of it is, just sounds like a fan fic made canon? And that it's really weird hearing Marth speak English? Though I haven't played the 3DS games, so perhaps that's why it's so weird to me.

Meanwhile I don't know what to think of this Spirits mechanic. It's basically just a longterm Trophy Assistant, isn't it?

Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya Onii-chan complex

kiwifarms.net
  15. so what are you guys gonna hope for for the DLCs?

im gonna bet Terra Branford from Final Fantasy 6 will be one of them. she was from the last final fantasy game for the SNES before Squaresoft went over to playstation and became square enix.

another prediction would be either alm and celica from fire emblem echoes. or maybe one of the new characters from fire emblem three houses. but most fan are also suggesting Fjorm from fire emblem heroes would be DLC. @1911JD what do you think?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    StoneKnightMan

StoneKnightMan EVIL HITLER WHORE

kiwifarms.net
  16. Rayman. He has a trophy in 4, is a spirit in Ultimate, and is a playable fighter in Brawlhalla (which is also on the Switch), so there's a solid possibility of him being a playable fighter. Honestly, I dunno because I highly doubt that anyone could top Joker in surprise factor.

• Agree Agree x 3
    REGENDarySumanai

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think Joker has honestly opened the floodgates here. Dante (from Devil May Cry) actually seems like a realistic goal now, especially since Capcom are already heavily invested in the game, and he has a fighting style made for Smash, while including The Monster Hunter (from, well, Monster Hunter) seems like a logical choice given how well Monster Hunter is already represented. Heihachi Mishima from Tekken, or a Soul Calibur character (think Taki, Mitsurugi, Siegfried or Knightmare) could get in because of Bandai Namco's involvement. Square Enix need another rep, but I am not sure who they would go for; another Final Fantasy rep is most likely, and Sora has extra rights issues due to Disney owning his character (though I can't see Disney disallowing his usage, I think the bigger issue would be cost), but i think it would be more surprising to see 2B make her second appearance in a fighting game in two years and her inclusion is the only one I think could really top Joker's.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Having a Soul Calibur rep wouldn't be out of the left field, mainly because Link was playable in Soul Calibur 2 (and so was Heihachi).

• Agree Agree x 2
    REGENDarySumanai

kiwifarms.net
  19. The floodgates have been broken ever since Cloud was added. At this point any video game character ever conceived could make it in as long as Sakurai and the IP holder give a shit.

And yeah Namco Bandai should get a Tekken or SC rep. It's bonkers how Ryu and Ken are playable characters and even Akira snuck in as an assist, but there's no one repping Namco Bandai's fighting game series, even though they co-produced the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Sperglord Dante

Sperglord Dante Useless Guato

kiwifarms.net
  20. I’m expecting a Bravely Default or Octopath Traveller rep, although I don’t really want either. Both games were Nintendo-only and popular.

Holding out hope for Phoenix Wright or others with non traditional movesets regardless who they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ducktales4gameboy

ducktales4gameboy git push -a -m "fixed #221 (goddammit unity)"

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.