Super Smash Bros. -

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
I had a pretty good feeling that Melee was gonna get the boot from EVO after Ultimate came out. Not only does it let Ultimate have a chance to stand on its own, but it also allows for other fighting games to be featured as well.

Plus without getting caught up on the drama, lately I've been finding competitive Ultimate to be more entertaining to watch compared to Melee. It's pretty clear that Melee is on the decline now despite all the denial in the Smash community, especially Melee's.

Last edited:

Brain Power

If you don't leave, I will destroy you myself.
kiwifarms.net
11 tracks for Joker. Take notes, Square enix!
Everything shown in that video looks AWESOME. That reminds me that I haven't bought
the pass...
He straight up uses a gun. Anything's possible now.
Bayonetta already uses guns, there's nothing new about that.

Sigma

Eighteen Inches
kiwifarms.net
11 tracks for Joker. Take notes, Square enix!
Everything shown in that video looks AWESOME. That reminds me that I haven't bought
the pass...

Bayonetta already uses guns, there's nothing new about that.
Bayonetta had a bit of wiggle room since they're more stylized. Joker has a normal looking pistol. I know it's partially metaverse but there's nothing really stopping say, Leon S Kennedy or Doomguy.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
I'm sad there wasn't a new arrangement of Battle Hymn of the Soul (AKA: Battle for Everyone's souls) [Though I'm glad it is in the game at least] and they haven't announced the next DLC character yet, no Homerun Constest (Yet, but I bet it's coming)

If only Bomberman wouldn't have been AT. :(

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
I’m a “”litttle”” disappointed that they changed the splatter affects in his final smash to sparks instead. But that’s just nit picking.

I super happy with the way he looks, and his stage looks awesome as hell. I also love that Morgan, and the other phantom thieves make cameos as well. I’m going to play the shit out of him when drops tomorrow!

Reactions: Kurtains

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino