Superhero Movie Sperging - Exactly what it sounds like.

TheClorax

Straight up Leaving the Farms...
kiwifarms.net
With Black Panther, and Infinity War right around the corner, and far more on the way, why not make a thread sperging about Superhero movies?
EDIT: I said sperging about Superhero movies, not complain about them. If you want to do that, go to the “Movies You Didn’t Like That are Widely Praised” thread.

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Kinkshamer

Nyoom frame

kiwifarms.net
I'm tired of superhero movies, especially marvel ones, because they're just so boring. I can predict all the shitty jokes, The ending is obvious, I'm sick of the drilled in politics, and the characters are either 3deep5u or just stupid, sometimes both. There's like a million different movies all connected and I gotta watch all of them and recently enough to remember what happened (I'm not rewatching a movie from 5 years ago just to go watch another one now) and know all the lore so I get what's happening and who's who. I don't mind formulas as long as they're fun, but these movies aren't fun. They're just 3 hour slogs.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
I've been watching Dare Devil and Jessica Jones on Netflix and I think the TV show format works much better for comic book adaptations than movies. I used to not think that because Smallville, Supergirl & the Flash were all dumpster fires, but I think franchises like Spiderman would really be helped by moving away from rebooting once every 2 ± 0.5 movies & having a TV show that has him lurking in the shadows during the night to fight supervillains in low key situations like his blind neighbor.

Jetpack Himmler

Grizzled Culture War Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Someone somewhere said superhero movies hit their peak in 2004 and they became shit after that, but I disagree.

View attachment 363331

I'm not the only one who still remembers this, am I?
I fondly remember film and did not realize that Danielle Panabaker of CW's Flash fame was Layla until I wiki-ed her a couple years ago. I met her at the local con and had my copy of Sky High autographed by her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino