Superheroes are just cops with capes. Time to cancel...

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Starscreams Cape

Year of the C.H.U.D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Next up in Tardfest'20, Superhero films.

In the past several weeks, as calls to defund the police have gone mainstream, pop culture critics and fans have been reconsidering how Hollywood heroizes cops. Legal procedurals and shoot-em-up action movies have long presented a skewed perception of the justice system in America, in which the police are almost always positioned as the good guys. These “good cop” narratives are rarely balanced out with stories of systemic racism in the criminal justice system. The “bad guys” they pursue are often people of color, their characters undeveloped beyond their criminality...

Nice nose, "Dockterman". Now give us your real name, Dybbuk.

e_docterman-resize.jpg

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
This woman has not read or watched a single cop, legal, or capeshit story in her entire life. There's scads of stories examining the grey area of law enforcement/vigilantism out there; it's not everyone else's fault you're too much of a myopic retard to notice them.

Megaroad 2012

TATE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE!!!
kiwifarms.net
This woman has not read or watched a single cop, legal, or capeshit story in her entire life. There's scads of stories examining the grey area of law enforcement/vigilantism out there; it's not everyone else's fault you're too much of a myopic retard to notice them.

Guess Dirty Harry and especially its sequel Magnum Forces themes went over her head.

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
Whenever I see articles like this one from an outlet like Time Magazine, I always follow the money.
Time is owned by Meredith Corporation.
Let's check their share price, shall we?

Untitled.jpg

OUCH..... that does not look good.
This is why they're posting articles like this one.
They're desperate for clicks, they need that sweet ad revenue.

Red Hood

Vote for me
kiwifarms.net
Relevant Willem Dafoe as Green Goblin scenery chewing. Can apply to a superhero, but could also apply to anyone else that does a thankless job for a society that hates them. Nudge nudge wink wink.

"In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually, they will hate you. Why bother?"

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've said it myself that SJWs will not stop until they've sucked every single last ounce of happiness and joy from this world, even stuff they themselves enjoy they'll turn on.

Because what it boils down to is they believe this is an unjust world at its core and therefore happiness is an unjust act, only ceaseless misery is "woke" enough, nobody should be smiling, laughing and having a good time when there's injustice happening somehow, somewhere (which is always going to be the case)

Here's the crazy thing, they may not necessarily be wrong, maybe this world is a Hell that humans supplant illusionary better ideas of reality upon, but to that I say, so what? Why would anyone want the alternative?

They are Neo trying to wake humanity up from the Matrix when "reality" is nothing but a dead wasteland, why bother?

The end game of these people if they gain the absolute power they so desperately desire will be a Jonestown style mass suicide on a human race scale, self extinction, the ultimate act of "social justice"

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
I love it when leftist movements cannibalize themselves. What started as a bitchfest for nignogs and soyboys to bash the fash somehow transcended into a call to eliminate Marvel heroes from our cultural zeitgeist. I don't know what the fuck people are complaining about anymore.