Supporting the Forum -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Due to activities of actual terrorists, traditional means of collecting donations are unavailable. I try to make this as painless as possible. Things like PayPal and my own credit card charge form are unavailable. And no, there is no crime in sending me money, as long as you're not gifting more than $12,000/yr (lol). I even do my taxes.

Check / Gift Card
I can digitally accept these and people find buying prepaid visa cards at corner stores are most convenient. PM me the details. I need the CCN / CVC / Expiry + the exact dollar amount on the card. Try to avoid Walmart-brand debit cards and American Express "Serve" cards because they're a pain in the ass to setup.

Privacy.com
Privacy.com is a way to create gift cards online without revealing any of your own details to the merchant. If you want to send a gift card very easily, just sign up, plug in some funding source, and then create a "Merchant" account (not specific to any service) with a "Total" value of whatever you intend on donating. Send the details of this card over PM.

Bitcoin (or other Cryptocurrency)
Bitcoin remains the best option, always.

Signing up on Uphold is easier than PayPal. It does require some form of ID but it's straight forward. Coinbase is another dropdead easy Crypto provider with multiple options but it only works in certain countries.

You can also sign up with Coinmama and buy up to $150 with only a mastercard/visa. You must send the bought Bitcoin to a wallet, though, so unless you plan to send me BTC directly through the purchase, you must also set up a wallet. Coinbase will give you wallets for free as a part of your account. I can confirm this works fine.

Jaxx is a free, open-source decentralized BTC/crypto wallet you can run on your own computer and phone. Blockchain does this online.

My Wallets (As of April-17)
These are our cryptocurrency addresses. I rotate them spontaneously for privacy reasons. It is preferred you use the most recent one listed here. If you'd like to contribute in a different cryptocurrency, contact me. If you would like a unique donation address, please PM me and ask for one. (There is no direct privacy risk using these, but some people prefer a unique one. XMR is always private.)

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
Use the BTC address for Coinmama purchases.

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Cash / Money Order / Restraining Orders / Legal Services
Joshua Moon
913 Beal Pkwy NW
Suite A-1017
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

Do not send cash by mail. Check and money order are perfectly fine, but may take up to two weeks to settle.

Please do not send physical gifts or cards to this address as they will not reach me.

Prepaid Debit Cards
Any prepaid Visa/Mastercard debit card bought at Walmart or a gas station works, but avoid the Walmart brand reloadable ones. Private message me with the exact dollar amount and the card details. If the card says it needs to be activated online first, you may do that or you can tell me what site to do it on myself.

Bank Transfer / Zelle / Venmo
Contact me if you'd like to wire money. I do not accept these kinds of transfers from people who are new to the site, sorry.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm shit at mine too mate no worries it's funny because considering I spent most of my time in front of a computer you'd think I'd be better.
Just do what I do. Post absolutely stupid shit, then after you did that, read it like it was written by somebody else.

When you realize how stupid the shit you said was, edit what you said to make it better.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino