Supporting the Forum -

Star Galactics

The 100% halal Orc, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will say, I'm enjoying Brave quite a deal on my phone (my battery is lasting so much longer now) and on my PC (the CPU bloat? Doesn't exist anymore.) Thanks so much, and I'm happy that my use will go back into the forum.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone found any easy (and obviously preferably non-fraudulent) ways to farm BAT?
I've been thinking on it , the only way I saw is multi installs, Max ads, like on many VMs
If I can run a Docker session with the browser container style, it may be a haphazard way.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking on it , the only way I saw is multi installs, Max ads, like on many VMs
If I can run a Docker session with the browser container style, it may be a haphazard way.
Wouldn't want to do anything that would get it flagged for fraud, though I doubt having an install on your phone and on your desktop would.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
You really don't need to send too much money with Brave. This is our stats for user logins for April. It's over 4000 people a day now. If 4000 people a day log in, and each person gave fucking $0.00025 BAT every time they signed in, that would financially stabilize the site forever.

So don't worry about doing $20 a month. All it takes is 50% of the daily login volume sending $1 a month.

FatFuckFrank

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus
kiwifarms.net
You really don't need to send too much money with Brave. This is our stats for user logins for April. It's over 4000 people a day now. If 4000 people a day log in, and each person gave fucking $0.00025 BAT every time they signed in, that would financially stabilize the site forever.

So don't worry about doing $20 a month. All it takes is 50% of the daily login volume sending $1 a month.

View attachment 744577
whatever, I'll give you your shekels

just don't overjew me

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's hardly necessary, but is there a way to share the same BAT wallet between my desktop and mobile browser? I'm only on my desktop 1 or 2 days a week, so the bulk of my internet excursions are on mobile.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's hardly necessary, but is there a way to share the same BAT wallet between my desktop and mobile browser? I'm only on my desktop 1 or 2 days a week, so the bulk of my internet excursions are on mobile.

Doesn't look like it.

• Informative
Reactions: Fibonacci

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Doesn't look like it.
It doesn't seem to be documented, but you should be able to. Click the red triangle to access the wallet, and then click "Rewards Settings" to the right of the balance. Then click the settings gear icon, again to the right of the balance on the settings screen.

This lets you backup and restore your wallet. It gives a recovery key which is a series of words.

Copy that down and then go to your other Brave installation and do the same thing, but pick "Restore." Then type in the same pass phrase and you should then have the same wallet on both installations. WARNING: this will wipe out the wallet on the installation you restore to so make sure it's empty first.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino