Supporting the Forum -

Star Galactics

The 100% halal Orc, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will say, I'm enjoying Brave quite a deal on my phone (my battery is lasting so much longer now) and on my PC (the CPU bloat? Doesn't exist anymore.) Thanks so much, and I'm happy that my use will go back into the forum.

• Agree
Reactions: Chichan

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone found any easy (and obviously preferably non-fraudulent) ways to farm BAT?
I've been thinking on it , the only way I saw is multi installs, Max ads, like on many VMs
If I can run a Docker session with the browser container style, it may be a haphazard way.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking on it , the only way I saw is multi installs, Max ads, like on many VMs
If I can run a Docker session with the browser container style, it may be a haphazard way.
Wouldn't want to do anything that would get it flagged for fraud, though I doubt having an install on your phone and on your desktop would.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
You really don't need to send too much money with Brave. This is our stats for user logins for April. It's over 4000 people a day now. If 4000 people a day log in, and each person gave fucking $0.00025 BAT every time they signed in, that would financially stabilize the site forever.

So don't worry about doing $20 a month. All it takes is 50% of the daily login volume sending $1 a month.

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

Dump Tell No Mandy!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You really don't need to send too much money with Brave. This is our stats for user logins for April. It's over 4000 people a day now. If 4000 people a day log in, and each person gave fucking $0.00025 BAT every time they signed in, that would financially stabilize the site forever.

So don't worry about doing $20 a month. All it takes is 50% of the daily login volume sending $1 a month.

View attachment 744577
whatever, I'll give you your shekels

just don't overjew me

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's hardly necessary, but is there a way to share the same BAT wallet between my desktop and mobile browser? I'm only on my desktop 1 or 2 days a week, so the bulk of my internet excursions are on mobile.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's hardly necessary, but is there a way to share the same BAT wallet between my desktop and mobile browser? I'm only on my desktop 1 or 2 days a week, so the bulk of my internet excursions are on mobile.

Doesn't look like it.

• Informative
Reactions: Fibonacci

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Doesn't look like it.
It doesn't seem to be documented, but you should be able to. Click the red triangle to access the wallet, and then click "Rewards Settings" to the right of the balance. Then click the settings gear icon, again to the right of the balance on the settings screen.

This lets you backup and restore your wallet. It gives a recovery key which is a series of words.

Copy that down and then go to your other Brave installation and do the same thing, but pick "Restore." Then type in the same pass phrase and you should then have the same wallet on both installations. WARNING: this will wipe out the wallet on the installation you restore to so make sure it's empty first.

Imago

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitcoin for boomers:

I found one of those Coin ATM things and tried it out. I've confirmed that this works, so here is my method to give bitcoin without getting your credit card turned off.

Go to google maps or a site like https://coinatmradar.com/search/ and put in your details.

fee dr.PNG

Find a machine that actually lists it's exchange rate (mine was 12%)

When you get to the machine it will ask you for your wallet, this is not a robbery attempt. They are asking for the address to send the money to. Pull up this QR code and let the machine scan it. This is the address for the farms bitcoin wallet. By putting cash in the machine you are adding bitcoins to the farms bitcoin account.

You will get a QR code for a receipt. Null gets the magic bits minus the ((((transaction fee)))).

• Winner
Reactions: Mr. 0 and AnOminous

Crichax

On Indefinite KF Hiatus
kiwifarms.net
I transferred 2.6 BAT to the site. I just want to make sure you got the money. Also, what do I do to get the "True and Honest Fan" title? Is it a donation perk?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
1. I don't get receipts for that, it's handled by the wallet.
2. It's anonymous so no.
3. 2 BAT is worth less than a dollar and supporter status is $20.

Reactions: Crichax

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amidst all this Chrome ad fuckery, i also made the change to Brave. Thanks for recommending it, it's quite good. If this works properly, i'll be auto-contributing BAT here.

Edit: Well, i would, if BAT was even available in my country to begin with. This blows ass. Doesn't even outright state it, had to really dig to figure out why i wasn't getting any ads and rewards.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Superman93

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
Amidst all this Chrome ad fuckery, i also made the change to Brave. Thanks for recommending it, it's quite good. If this works properly, i'll be auto-contributing BAT here.
Same. I've been using it the whole month on my PC and phone and I like it a lot. I could've been using the Brave web-browser to surf the WorldWideWeb dis whole time instead of Netscape were it Not for da dang, DIRTY Mental Block that's got me actin' like a Slow-in-the-mind; and now it is such easier to get my Comeuppance widout dat Troll GOOGLE WATCHING ME!!!

I don't know if I got my payout yet or what. I earned an 18 BAT grant for ads today, but it still says I have an estimated 9 BAT payout coming tomorrow. So I'm assuming grants are different than payouts and are just random freebies tossed to us now and again.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I got my payout yet or what. I earned an 18 BAT grant for ads today, but it still says I have an estimated 9 BAT payout coming tomorrow. So I'm assuming grants are different than payouts and are just random freebies tossed to us now and again.
That's the gist of it. I'm waiting on my first real payout from Brave and then I'll give a breakdown of it.

Reactions: Yuusha-sama

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
Just got a grant today and I sent 5 crypto-shekels your way, /dev/null.

Thanks for the software rec by the way. My apprehension toward using a Chromium-derivative is still there, but I'm shutting up more and more with each passing day of using Brave. Now if only I stopped getting ads for Vice...

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Okay I just got 40 BAT (after getting some other free BAT from various shit and donating it).

What I want to know is what you know about people who donate via BAT. Does it tell you who they are? What kind of information do you actually get from that?

Also as a Brave user for the last month, apparently I got 40 BAT (sent 20). Not sure if it's possible to earmark a send so, for instance, you could buy someone a True & Honest fan banner or whatever. I think not, but is it?

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brave seemed to shit the bed on me trying to send @Null his internet shekels, saying the transaction could not be completed, but it went through eventually, and the tips section of the reward setting screen should confirm it with something like this:

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Brave seemed to shit the bed on me trying to send @Null his internet shekels, saying the transaction could not be completed, but it went through eventually, and the tips section of the reward setting screen should confirm it with something like this:

View attachment 786845
It's a blockchain thing, so it sometimes shits the bed, or seems to. It's a lot faster than most blockchains though, like BTC.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino