Supporting the Forum -

Fish-Eyed Fool

How'd you like one across your lip?
kiwifarms.net
Let's keep pulling it though. Frankly, if the KF is the first harmless discussion forum banned from some bullshit attempt to gain credibility by some loser, that should be the first nail in its coffin.

If we're not safe there, you aren't either.
I suppose it would be a good litmus test to see if his commitment isn't full of shit and his platform is legitimately concerned with protecting free speech. Still, I imagine it'd be exhausting for Null, at the least if Peterson caved. And I really don't see him not caving considering his wishy-washy nature on this issue when dealing with evil internet wrong-thinkers.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For the record I send all my BAT to myself and let Brave take the 10% or whatever cut so I can hold it in an Uphold account I have control over instead of the browser's wallet which I don't have control over.

A2P

MFW Foot massage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So should I uninstall brave now? I was intending to tip by browsing

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious whether or not people will be getting refunds of their tipped BAT. If they do receive refunds I wonder if Brave will keep the fees ✡

• Agree
Reactions: Trig.Point

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sent Null a visa gift card via dm... for those of us who don’t understand the youth of today and cryptocurrency, it was very easy and straightforward. 10/10 recommend it. Swing by your local shop for a card and just dm the numbers on it.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I sent Null a visa gift card via dm... for those of us who don’t understand the youth of today and cryptocurrency, it was very easy and straightforward. 10/10 recommend it. Swing by your local shop for a card and just dm the numbers on it.
What brand did you use? I've noticed some cards are more difficult because they need to be activated online first.

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What brand did you use? I've noticed some cards are more difficult because they need to be activated online first.
I checked the balance on giftcardmall.com first... not sure if that helps? There’s no name on the packet but the Visa logo. Bought it at the grocery.

Reactions: Damaged Goods

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I see the BAT and ETH addresses in the footer are the same. Is that intentional?

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I just tried my hand at mining Monero. It's not much, like $12 a month probably with about 1% going to the miner developer (I could turn that off though) and 0.6% going to the pool.

If you set up a pool- not saying it's a good idea since I have no idea what's involved- I'd rather give that 0.6-1.6% to you.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've just done a few searches, looking for info on getting True and Honest fan status. I'm sure people can point out to me where that info is already posted, and why I'm a bellend for not being able to find it. However could I suggest that it be prominently on display? Perhaps collocated with a post detailing step by step instructions on how to set up a wallet and purchase Crypto currency in order to purchase it?.

Also people might sneer at Reddit Gold, but the ability to recognise a post by awarding someone a reaction that has to be paid for might be a possible source of revenue.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I've just done a few searches, looking for info on getting True and Honest fan status. I'm sure people can point out to me where that info is already posted, and why I'm a bellend for not being able to find it. However could I suggest that it be prominently on display? Perhaps collocated with a post detailing step by step instructions on how to set up a wallet and purchase Crypto currency in order to purchase it?.

Also people might sneer at Reddit Gold, but the ability to recognise a post by awarding someone a reaction that has to be paid for might be a possible source of revenue.
It's just donating the equivalent of $20, right?

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You kind of get that with True and Honest fan because you get special ratings. They only do that though- recognize a post. They don't make it more prominent or anything. I don't know what Reddit does with their thing.

• Agree
Reactions: Wannock

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw the message on the main page saying that we should now be able to send our earned BAT to Null, but this also now shows on Brave on both mobile and desktop, so I'm not sure how to do it.

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
I saw the message on the main page saying that we should now be able to send our earned BAT to Null, but this also now shows on Brave on both mobile and desktop, so I'm not sure how to do it.

View attachment 838847
I was just about to ask about that because I noticed we lost our verification, too. But madattheinternet.com still has its verification, so I assume we're supposed to send tips there now?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just about to ask about that because I noticed we lost our verification, too. But madattheinternet.com still has its verification, so I assume we're supposed to send tips there now?
Thanks. I didn't think to check that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino