Supporting the Forum -

Tiny Clanger

Has anyone seen my froglets?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null soz mate, I know you hate being tagged. But it's about money so you might forgive...

1) Add the MATI to the "how to donate." For those of us outside the US, the easy options like Privacy and prepaid cards aren't an option, and I've told a couple of people about the MATI because it's piss-easy wherever we are and you benefit from a regular source of income (including "dead" donors) rather than whatever-i-can-squeeze-out-of-the-tight-fuckers and capital drives (bonus: no VAT for Brits. Unlike Patreon)

2) do you have a business adviser and/or tax planner? KF is essentially a small business, and the financial structure of those are the least likely to grow in sophistication because it's sooooo boring.

3) fridge magnets. Just cos I want one.

Tiny Clanger

Has anyone seen my froglets?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1) oh for fucksake (not you. You know what I mean)

2) that's the point. If KF makes losses, at least utilise them for tax purposes. I can't advise cos US tax laws are different (and it's been aeons since I worked in tax) but, say you get £30k p/a and you just accept it as JCM, it's all taxable. Throw it into a separate business account, pay yourself a salary, only pay tax on the salary (caveats, US tax laws etc etc etc) That's just one very rough example. KF has legit business and capital expenses and simple changes can maximise your dosh.

Last edited:
Tags
None