Supporting the Forum -

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

100% kawaii
kiwifarms.net
any method I advertise as a way to donate to me gets hit.

Shit. *sigh* At this point I need to get to Serbia to slap the money to your hand myself so someone won't take it/stop it on the process. Move to Estonia next.

isnt that money laundering?

That was one of the issues I was thinking of and practically it kiiiind of is since money isn't going where it is supposed to do, but in the end the money isn't illegal or got in illegal ways (since it is willing donations from people who know where it is really going), so it isn't. It's just harder to shut down when there are really no that clear signs that the money isn't really going for Charlie Bastard's Uncle Ben's cancer treatment but for X who can buy bitcoins with it to get it further for the site or something.
The issue is how you pull it trough without making it clear its sneaky undercover funding.

Reactions: Oban Kamz

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Shit. *sigh* At this point I need to get to Serbia to slap the money to your hand myself so someone won't take it/stop it on the process. Move to Estonia next.

That was one of the issues I was thinking of and practically it kiiiind of is since money isn't going where it is supposed to do, but in the end the money isn't illegal or got in illegal ways (since it is willing donations from people who know where it is really going), so it isn't. It's just harder to shut down when there are really no that clear signs that the money isn't really going for Charlie Bastard's Uncle Ben's cancer treatment but for X who can buy bitcoins with it to get it further for the site or something.
The issue is how you pull it trough without making it clear its sneaky undercover funding.

You'd have better luck laundering literal fucking drug money and getting it to terrorists than completely legally giving money to Kiwi Farms.

Tiny Clanger

Sigh...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to ask for someone to explain in very small words, preferably with accompanying pictures and a nice song. But.

I, small pink knitted idiot, throw a few squids at Dear Leader, Resident Errverrlord through the MATI each month. Regardless of ads or podcasts or anything else, far as I'm concerned it's just dosh from me to him because Easy.

So somebody who is smart enough to understand all just tell me if I need to change anything or if I can just sit here and continue to dribble. Because it's stupid difficult to keep up my fan club membership any other way and it drives yer man up the wall when I even try.

Bender

The life-ender fender Bender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to ask for someone to explain in very small words, preferably with accompanying pictures and a nice song. But.

I, small pink knitted idiot, throw a few squids at Dear Leader, Resident Errverrlord through the MATI each month. Regardless of ads or podcasts or anything else, far as I'm concerned it's just dosh from me to him because Easy.

So somebody who is smart enough to understand all just tell me if I need to change anything or if I can just sit here and continue to dribble. Because it's stupid difficult to keep up my fan club membership any other way and it drives yer man up the wall when I even try.
He gets the money you send to MATI.

Reactions: Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger

Sigh...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
....says the man who bends the truth. I know you're really a secret agent, infiltrating the farms and separating our divine Master from the absolutely vital £1.20 I send per year, you callous, black-hearted fiend!

Seriously, thanks @Bender. I thought I understood right but see above re: small pink idjut. I can go back to dribbling in peace.

Vlinny Chan

This Halloween, I'm going as a massive faggot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to donate in crypto because I want a True and Honest badge before the site shuts down, but...

20200703_212844.png

*sigh*I hope null is having the best time of his life for the next 7 days.

Happy Fish

Happy Fish
kiwifarms.net
Wait, so Brave seems to let me tip the site through the browser (from ad build up). Is that going to the site or no?