Supporting the Forum -

Happy Fish

Happy Fish
kiwifarms.net
Anyone got an answer to this? I'd initially tipped a bit, as I didn't realise at the time it may not be going to the site.
I finally noticed an error on my wallet saying it had an error processing the donation. My five monopoly dollars have not been refunded at this point. Sadface. Now to figure out how to make brave donate to etherium or whatever. Edit: Seems to want me to verify my wallet, which I don't want to actually do since I really have no idea what I'm doing with it and don't like the idea of the insignificant amount of it in my browser to be counted as income or whatever.

Last edited:

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
I finally noticed an error on my wallet saying it had an error processing the donation. My five monopoly dollars have not been refunded at this point. Sadface. Now to figure out how to make brave donate to etherium or whatever. Edit: Seems to want me to verify my wallet, which I don't want to actually do since I really have no idea what I'm doing with it and don't like the idea of the insignificant amount of it in my browser to be counted as income or whatever.
I tip my advertising BAT straight to MATI every month and to do that it doesn't require that I verify my wallet.

fhqwhgads

kiwifarms.net
I tip my advertising BAT straight to MATI every month and to do that it doesn't require that I verify my wallet.
I've donated via tipping the ad revenue on Brave a few times over the course of the past few months, all directly to here (not MATI), and I've not had to verify and not been told I had any issues contributing. So, unsure what the problem is but may not be due to lack of verifying.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
I've donated via tipping the ad revenue on Brave a few times over the course of the past few months, all directly to here (not MATI), and I've not had to verify and not been told I had any issues contributing. So, unsure what the problem is but may not be due to lack of verifying.
I'm not good with all this crypto stuff so take these words with a grain of salt, but I think if you want to convert BAT to some other form of crypto or deposit it in a bank account or trade it for a gift card, you have to verify. But donating your earned advertising BAT using Brave's tipping feature does not require a verified wallet.

Exterminate Leftists

Who needs nuance when you have a helicopter?
kiwifarms.net
Tell me more.
In case you were serious, banks like HBSC can launder money for drug cartels, pay a fine, and then continue to launder money for drug cartels. So basically, as long as they pay taxes on the laundering, they won't be shut down. Unless Null gets CIA sponsorship, we have to figure out how to donate without verification. Looks like I will be taking the MATI route for my donations right now.

• Agree
Reactions: Oban Kamz

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
Null, how do we buy adds specifically for the site?
Go to a-ads.com (disclaimer, referral link) and specifically select an ad unit from kiwifarms.net. The CPM is low right now, so you could get your ad in for an extremely low price.

@Null I think it's more profitable to use a smaller standard-sized ad, you're only going to get the low-price text ads with the current setup. Try 468x60 or 728x90 instead. That should increase your CPM by a lot.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yo rate me dumb and autistic for not knowing this but how much of my tard bux do I have to throw at null to get the special stickers?
$20, but I got away with like $18 in BAT, I'm good at haggling.

Then I felt bad so I paid another $5 in BAT during his server donation drive for a picture of Null and the thot actually sent me one, lol.
Will give that a shot.
Allowing users to opt-in to ads, or whatever questionable shit @hundredpercent is trying to pull with that referral link?

Tags
None