Supporting the Forum -

DarkSydeBills

Troonphobe
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some mentions about this, but just to make sure, KiwiFarms currently is tagged as a verified publisher when you access the website through Brave, so is it safe to donate through Brave or not? And also how much should I donate to get the "True and Honest Fan" tag?

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
kiwifarms.net
Damn, should have read the thread more thoroughly, I used Coinbase but didn’t see that they block donations to you. It did say transfer succeeded though, so I hope you got the donation.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Damn, should have read the thread more thoroughly, I used Coinbase but didn’t see that they block donations to you. It did say transfer succeeded though, so I hope you got the donation.
my wallet has changed a few times.

keep in mind i do not see notes attached to transfers. you have to dm me.

JoshPlz

🎇Patron Saint of Good Boys🎆
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just tipped 57 bat, because I'm changing my tablet and Brave has still not added an easy way to export/import/sync wallets on Android. Would have kept saving to buy someone supporter but bleh.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know a good/trusted European version of privacy.com? Privacy.com sounds useful, but they claim to only serve US residents which I am not. I read through the highlighs of the thread, but did not see a similar question

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I donate and gift someone donator status? What's the dollar amount?

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Can I donate and gift someone donator status? What's the dollar amount?

You can do it for me, if you really, really insist.
I've been trying to find ways to pay a bit anonymously, but all the ways to donate that Null listed, not many are available where I reside. The ones I can use need all of my banking info.

I'm not sure about the dollar amount, I thought it was $20?

Edit: For other dumb-dumbs like me, the answer was already posted up-thread:

yo rate me dumb and autistic for not knowing this but how much of my tard bux do I have to throw at null to get the special stickers?

$20, but I got away with like $18 in BAT, I'm good at haggling.

Last edited:

OhTheBliss

hi
kiwifarms.net
Yes. I need to update it because I'm actively soliciting $100/mo sponsors but other than that it's all the same.

I've been contacted by someone who was setting up something to support you privately, but what does the timeframe look like on your vanishing trick?