Supporting the Forum -

JSGOTI

Just some guy on the internet
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're not. It's silver now instead of green because we're on Goal 2. If that goal is reached, it goes back to 0% and turns gold.
Green/Silver/Gold on mobile?
Green/Blue/something on browser?

Just one of those weird sleep deprived things I noticed.

dannyfrickenp

I am screaming but God is deaf.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it says if you donate $20 you get perks and such. Is that $20 at once or can it be $20 over time assuming we save the receipts?

Kaiser Wilhelm II.

German by birth, guatemalan truck driver in spirit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was goal 1 of the money donation run.
And how much total we need for stage 2?

Galvatron

I can do no wrong... for I do not know what it is.
kiwifarms.net
What if I wanted to donate through paypal? Is that an option?

ShavedSheep

Punished Venom Sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The charity and freedom of speech stuff are neato ideas!
As for site work, the one thing that's bugging me a lot is not being able to edit chat messages after i sent them anymore to fix typos and whatnot.

Kartoffel

kiwifarms.net
No biggie. I appreciate it. I'm very blind to my own typos for some reason.
There is a simple trick that makes typos more visible: just change the font size and type for the reread (the more difference the better), that way your brain does not leave out stuff because it saw it already a dozend times but instead can find mistakes more easily. Just remember to change back afterwards.

I like the causes people can choose to express support for, these are all quite neato. Do you only accept dollars or other currency, too?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino