Supporting the Forum -

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. I need to update it because I'm actively soliciting $100/mo sponsors but other than that it's all the same.
Would it be auto-pay, monthly? Possibly not an doable due to limited payment processing options, but for those of us with a shit memory, sure would be nice.

I will keep an eye out for more information on signing up, because I would like to do this.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Yes. I need to update it because I'm actively soliciting $100/mo sponsors but other than that it's all the same.
Are you going to update the OP re: use of Privacy.com? It is not a viable means for creating gift cards because it exposes what the recipient spends them on, amongst other shit. It’s useful if you're worried about the payee suffering a data breach or misusing your personal information, and little else.

Last edited:

Hitman One

Head of Research, Federal Bureau of Control
kiwifarms.net
I'm a fucking retard boomer, please help. I have some BAT in an Uphold account from using Brave, to donate this to the Kiwi Farms do I copy and paste the wallet address at the bottom of the forum index into this box on Uphold or is there more to it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201218_161833.jpg
    Screenshot_20201218_161833.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 62

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I have 20 something dollars of Bitcoin donated via Coinbase to wallet BTC: 1B9W8T6Pqn41xhgpnjLBvFA9H3MKDdAHeD. Seems straightforward.

Could @Null confirm if it went through? Thank you.

Last edited:

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a fucking retard boomer, please help....
Look at the toolbar on your screen,., where you can type kiwifarms.net into the brave browser. To the right of that you should see a small lion icon, and to the right of that a small triangle. Click on the triangle, this will open another window, which has a button labled "send a tip...", click on that. Now, select how much of a tip you want to send - and then click send.

Bender

Bender Bee Rodriguez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at the toolbar on your screen,., where you can type kiwifarms.net into the brave browser. To the right of that you should see a small lion icon, and to the right of that a small triangle. Click on the triangle, this will open another window, which has a button labled "send a tip...", click on that. Now, select how much of a tip you want to send - and then click send.
I followed these instructions and 15 minutes later GCHQ raided my house, arrested me, locked me in the back of a van and spent 48 hours beating me with a wrench while accusing me of funding terrorism. The worst part was when I asked for a cup of tea and they said no.

I got a T&HF tag about a day later, so I guess it was just a hazing ritual or something.

Hitman One

Head of Research, Federal Bureau of Control
kiwifarms.net
I followed these instructions and 15 minutes later GCHQ raided my house, arrested me, locked me in the back of a van and spent 48 hours beating me with a wrench while accusing me of funding terrorism. The worst part was when I asked for a cup of tea and they said no.

I got a T&HF tag about a day later, so I guess it was just a hazing ritual or something.
I normally pay good money for that sort of treatment.

I thought that didn't work because Brave cut the Farms off?

StudMccool

I need someone to check me out of this hospital
kiwifarms.net
I got a bunch of taco bell gift cards for Christmas, can I donate like half to farms somehow?

Gloomy guest

kiwifarms.net
I sent 0.00162343 BTC to the address on the front page. Does this mean it worked? It's been a while since I used crypto, sorry. :oops:

290872305.png

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
I sent 0.x BTC to the address on the front page. Does this mean it worked? It's been a while since I used crypto, sorry. :oops:
What front page? Front page has 18ED1Fb9uqe4xKidwdX6qjbddnPP6ZjJkz as far as I can see. That address, whatever it is, did get that amount of money, however.

Gloomy guest

kiwifarms.net
I have a bunch of addresses. You can always ask for one if you'd like to check.

PM me with the sending address and value.
Oh boy, I'm really sorry but I fucked up my log-in info and I can't find it now. This is what happens when you try to donate when you're drunk off your ass.