Supporting the Forum -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Oughtism

see ye in the mornin' pal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a minimum number of posts / amount of time since registration in order to send PMs?

Sincerely
/ a Lurker wanting to donate

Edit: Worked now, maybe 24 hours after registration? Also, thank you (((forum member))) for the help!

Last edited:

An Actual Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Is there a minimum number of posts / amount of time since registration in order to send PMs?

Sincerely
/ a Lurker wanting to donate

Edit: Worked now, maybe 24 hours after registration? Also, thank you (((forum member))) for the help!
Thanks, yo. I've been trying to figure this out all morning.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the outside push back against this site. Moderators are quite good at dealing with problem people and their threats. Reddit Mods are permissive against threats of violence - even terrorism, yet Reddit's standing is still considered ''acceptable''. This forum definitely needs more support.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the outside push back against this site. Moderators are quite good at dealing with problem people and their threats. Reddit Mods are permissive against threats of violence - even terrorism, yet Reddit's standing is still considered ''acceptable''. This forum definitely needs more support.
Mostly due to trannies and select few crazies like the Sams.

0x0

kiwifarms.net
Because Kiwifarms focuses on autists with too much sway while Reddit focuses on nobodies.
Good luck finding a Reddit sub dedicated to anyone with a thread on here.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You need to decide if you want an apolitical lolcow forum or a political forum that incidentally focuses on lolcows. If it's the former, then enforce your rules equally or quit bitching about the refugee retards while you lay a red carpet out for them.
>Gets thread banned for glow posting
>Screeches about it on the supporter's board
>Goes to screech at Null about politics in the donations thread

reeeeeeeeeeeee.PNG

It would be prudent for you to rethink your current course of conduct.

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there currently a way to donate to Null anonymously without doing bitcoin? Also, how much would I have to donate to see a cooking stream?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there currently a way to donate to Null anonymously without doing bitcoin? Also, how much would I have to donate to see a cooking stream?
I recommend privacy.com. you basically purchase a virtual gift card and can set a max amount.

You need to decide if you want an apolitical lolcow forum or a political forum that incidentally focuses on lolcows. If it's the former, then enforce your rules equally or quit bitching about the refugee retards while you lay a red carpet out for them.
I dont think that you would be able to laugh at lolcows apolitically in today's society. One could even argue that laughing at fatties is political due to the fat acceptance movement. Laughing at women is sexist. Even Laughing at a man can be ableist depending on the situation.

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recommend privacy.com. you basically purchase a virtual gift card and can set a max amount.
I found this on the website privacy, "USA PATRIOT Act of 2001, the identity of all end user’s must successfully pass the Privacy Customer Identification Program (CIP) before they can transact." I feel like they would just reject it since I remember a few streams where null says he's been kicked out of payment processors and etc.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found this on the website privacy, "USA PATRIOT Act of 2001, the identity of all end user’s must successfully pass the Privacy Customer Identification Program (CIP) before they can transact." I feel like they would just reject it since I remember a few streams where null says he's been kicked out of payment processors and etc.
Idk, I've successfully donated and bought merch through them. Null mentions them on the first post of this thread even. If it didnt work, he probably would've booted my purchase or removed it from the OP. Would it hurt to try anyway?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I assume if you send Null the card's infos he's effectively just posing as you as far as they're concerned. It's probably against their TOS, but it's not like they'd be able to tell any different. If he used the card to buy a bunch of fertilizer and tried to blow up Congress, you might end up answering some questions, but otherwise I doubt it'd really matter.

veritasquo

Everything Happens for a Reason.
kiwifarms.net
@Null, is using the privacy.com option still a viable way to donate? If I could do it that way or else Zelle, that would be ideal.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Pronouns: 俺/前
kiwifarms.net
People outside the Farms think that we are a dox-dealing Trolling Taliban. The fac that a lot of LOLCows are MOGAI, far-Left, disabled, or any Social Justice Warrior category of interest adds to that impression. Then there is how this website will not reject you over you being right of Karl Marx.

Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I’m going to keep beating this drum. From the app:

F8ADB73C-A0C1-401A-8BEA-2DB7D9356238.jpeg
These are the only two options for making a card in the app or online. Either a card that you can use only at one place, or a card that you can use for a single transaction and never again.

Also, if I send you the number for a Privacy card on my account and you use it at, say, your local Mcdonald’s by typing in the number, I see the transaction and depending on how much location data accompanies the transaction line, I now know where you live. Privacy cards hide information from the payee, not from the accountholder, who sees the payee info both on their Privacy account and on their bank statement.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1874241
These are the only two options for making a card in the app or online. Either a card that you can use only at one place, or a card that you can use for a single transaction and never again.

Also, if I send you the number for a Privacy card on my account and you use it at, say, your local Mcdonald’s by typing in the number, I see the transaction and depending on how much location data accompanies the transaction line, I now know where you live. Privacy cards hide information from the payee, not from the accountholder, who sees the payee info both on their Privacy account and on their bank statement.
What? So... if I bought a shirt from Null with the privacy card, he is seeing my info or i should be able to see his? Lol

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
What? So... if I bought a shirt from Null with the privacy card, he is seeing my info or i should be able to see his? Lol
I'm referring to if you try to use Privacy.com as a "gift card," e.g. sending the card number, expiry date, and CVV code to someone for them to spend. You'll see whatever they spend it on. My understanding is that the merch runs had you enter your card info directly into the payment gateway, so it was never seen.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1874241

Yeah but if you send a card for, say, $100 and Null uses it to buy $100 in Amazon gift cards, that would meet either card's condition without telling you much.