Supporting the Forum

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Yeah but if you send a card for, say, $100 and Null uses it to buy $100 in Amazon gift cards, that would meet either card's condition without telling you much.
Agreed, long as both people know how to use it. Privacy cards are not themselves gift cards and I don't like the idea of someone getting doxed through one, nor someone trying to send one to a friend as a gift card and the recipient finding out that because they used it to renew their Netflix subscription they can never use it for anything except renewing their Netflix subscription ever again.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, long as both people know how to use it. Privacy cards are not themselves gift cards and I don't like the idea of someone getting doxed through one, nor someone trying to send one to a friend as a gift card and the recipient finding out that because they used it to renew their Netflix subscription they can never use it for anything except renewing their Netflix subscription ever again.
I understand your complaint now. Since I called it a "gift" card, it sounds like I'm gifting them lol but that's a bad idea

gentoofag

kiwifarms.net
Jim Sterling, Shadman, and Philosophy Tube have trooned out just this week. It seems like this trend will keep going, so here's my retarded Jewish idea:
Make a site where people bet bitcoins on which cow is gonna be the next. Those who get it right are rewarded, and @Null takes a cut for himself.
Not sure how legal this is tho

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hey I had an idea for merch runs.

I like the t shirts but how about something like these

cloud.jpg

Only its of cows like channtel, Dax, etc.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do not use Coinbase to send money directly from their platform. They will block the transaction and close your account. I have no idea why.
This applies to any remotely questionable transaction. Don't cash in or out of gambling sites or (obviously) buy drugs on onion sites or, even if it won't get your account closed, anything you don't want reported to the IRS. Cash out first to a wallet you control, never reusing an address, and always use that wallet for any transaction out of or into Coinbase.

twozero

Major league swagout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This applies to any remotely questionable transaction. Don't cash in or out of gambling sites or (obviously) buy drugs on onion sites or, even if it won't get your account closed, anything you don't want reported to the IRS. Cash out first to a wallet you control, never reusing an address, and always use that wallet for any transaction out of or into Coinbase.
Adding to this for people new to using cryptocurrency, you would want to have a minimum of a few transactions distance before you send from a Coinbase associated account, to try and avoid really cursory chain analysis. Better yet, try to avoid buying KYC bitcoin anyway for things like this.

Much better, though not particularly novice friendly, would be to send from exchange (if you can’t get non-KYC) to a fresh address, then from that to Samourai wallet’s Whirlpool to coin join prior to sending onwards from the post mix pool. Unfortunately, the easiest way to use Bitcoin privately in 2021 though is probably to just trade it for XMR (like through Bisq) and wait a bit before spending.

finally, don’t store your bitcoin on an exchange because they can do this with little to no repercussions. Also don’t buy a hardware wallet to your home address because this will inevitably get doxed (lol ledger).

@Null maybe the addresses are blacklisted through some ADL-tier list, if they’re the ones shown on the sidebar. If bitcoin donations are becoming more frequent check out BTCPayServer or similar, so anyone can get a fresh receive address which should reduce this issue (also better forward privacy for you).

Last edited:

Bubbly Sink

I AM FINALLY FREE
kiwifarms.net
I will be donating 20 dollars via gift card at some point next week. you have been warned

Dazai Osamu

GoronCity resident
kiwifarms.net
What is the best way to donate shekels, for a European, without having to use crypto frens?

Bender

Bender Bee Rodriguez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is the best way to donate shekels, for a European, without having to use crypto frens?
Write "$2" on each of your toenails, take a picture, make sure the $2 is readable on each toe and send it directly to Null via PM. He'll either give you T&H or make you a mod, depending on how cute your feet are and what mood he's in.

Or, if you're insecure about your feet:

Check / Gift Card
I can digitally accept these and people find buying prepaid visa cards at corner stores are most convenient. PM me the details. I need the CCN / CVC / Expiry + the exact dollar amount on the card. Try to avoid Walmart-brand debit cards and American Express "Serve" cards because they're a pain in the ass to setup.

Privacy.com
Privacy.com is a way to create gift cards online without revealing any of your own details to the merchant. If you want to send a gift card very easily, just sign up, plug in some funding source, and then create a "Merchant" account (not specific to any service) with a "Total" value of whatever you intend on donating. Send the details of this card over PM.

Acrid Alchemist

Drinker of mysterious brews
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's say I'm a complete dumbass. I use Brave and have a chunk of BAT saved up. If I tip it to the site how do I claim my badge? Is there a preferred other way to give it to grumpy old Null other than tipping it?

Bender

Bender Bee Rodriguez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's say I'm a complete dumbass. I use Brave and have a chunk of BAT saved up. If I tip it to the site how do I claim my badge? Is there a preferred other way to give it to grumpy old Null other than tipping it?
Send him $20 worth of BAT and PM him telling him you just paid him and he should set your T&H stuff up pretty quickly.

Last edited:

Stunningandbrave

kiwifarms.net
@Null Can't PM you, mate. Is it because I is British? I've got money saved up for dental work but I don't think I need it, tbh. I still have 4 teeth left. So going to use it to donate. And no, I'm not trolling - honest. Won't be much but you'll be able to afford some dirt for your basil plant

Pizza Steve

low testosterone and small testicles
kiwifarms.net
Been on the farms for ages but decided I wanted to donate, set up a coinmama account but I'm a fucking dumbass when it comes to crypto/bitcoin stuff. I have to set up a seperate wallet after I buy, send it to that wallet then donate to Null's wallet, yeh?

drfuzzyballs

The Farm's #1 sperg
kiwifarms.net
So are the coins dead for sure? I would suggest minting them on cheaper metals and I'm still game to buy.