kiwifarms.net
It looks pretty great on mobile rn.

2571DDE7-9459-4771-B6B2-C3F8E0F0C778.jpeg

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
If anyone has any suggestions to make this more aesthetic lmk

View attachment 2086682
Would it be possible to style it for Stealth? It isn't, but then, neither is the rest of the page footer. I had noticed that there was something new down there, but I didn't pay much attention to it because I have to highlight it to see what it is...
1618414820368.png

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
You can try to get forward privacy from that stage with something like an equal-output Coinjoin (not a custodial tumbler!) however this will cost miner fees and there have been a few recent instances of account closures.

Make sure you’re using a wallet with coin control so you can label where each transaction comes from and keep different sources separate— I like Sparrow (desktop) + ColdCard (hardware wallet to sign txs) for BTC.
This is shitty advice. Just sell it all for Monero on some chink exchange without bothering with the tumbler and never have to worry about coin control again.

If you really feel the need to own some obscure shitcoin, just buy a similar amount back for Monero a few weeks later over Tor.

twozero

Major league swagout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is shitty advice. Just sell it all for Monero on some chink exchange without bothering with the tumbler and never have to worry about coin control again.

If you really feel the need to own some obscure shitcoin, just buy a similar amount back for Monero a few weeks later over Tor.
I figured saying “Unless you’re using XMR” would suggest that it’s the easier route— probably should’ve been clearer.

Agreed BTC privacy is pretty fucked though in comparison to Monero.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Something like QRs spanning horizontally and then the plaintext addresses underneath each one.
A lot of the exchanges also have a little button you can click to clipboard the address, saving users a manual step (and an opportunity to fuck up and send their money into the void). It's probably pretty simple code.

Neigh

Glue factory enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
With all the KYC in the US combined with gift card controls left over from 9/11, its a bit difficult to obtain monero without buying bitcoin via a KYC erchange and then trading. Apparently Monero is working on atomic BTC-XMR swaps. A cashier's check almost seems more anonymous and secure.
consent2.jpg

BTS4Lyfe

kiwifarms.net
Hey i am retarded whenn it comes to Crypto so if somebody could give me a basic rundown on these topics I didnt find reliable answers to:

When on buying on coinbase I am obviously now transferring to my own wallet (I use electrum) however then sending to josh has a fee of about 6 fucking percent on good days. Any information on how to make most of my shekels reach josh would be most appreciated.

Also an idiots guide to the different send options would be nice. I get that the higher the fee the faster it's your transactions turn but thats about it.

Alternatively if somebody just could link me to a tread if somebody explained it there and rating me dumb would also work.

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
Hey i am retarded whenn it comes to Crypto so if somebody could give me a basic rundown on these topics I didnt find reliable answers to:

When on buying on coinbase I am obviously now transferring to my own wallet (I use electrum) however then sending to josh has a fee of about 6 fucking percent on good days. Any information on how to make most of my shekels reach josh would be most appreciated.
Set the fee manually, but not absurdly low, then let it sit for a week or so. 10 sat/b will confirm eventually.

Alternatively, use Monero or Litecoin.
Also an idiots guide to the different send options would be nice. I get that the higher the fee the faster it's your transactions turn but thats about it.
Send options? You mean like fees?

The bitcoin app didn't allow me to label my payment, so I'll see if there's someone I can DM the notice to. Meh.
The labels don't show up on the recipient side.

:gold:

kiwifarms.net
I want to send gold coins wrapped In a bouquet of barbwire.
it’s just fucking art, that’s what it is.

Si vis pacem para bellum

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see Josh suggesting litecoin, and another suggesting Monero. If I'm going to dig in on understanding and being able to safely use crypto, is there any significant difference to the end user or is it just some drop down effectively whereever you buy since they all support like a hundred varieties I assume?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I see Josh suggesting litecoin, and another suggesting Monero. If I'm going to dig in on understanding and being able to safely use crypto, is there any significant difference to the end user or is it just some drop down effectively whereever you buy since they all support like a hundred varieties I assume?
Practically, it's all the same. Buy coin, send to recipient by pasting in wallet string. Pick Bitcoin if you just don't care.

There's technical differences between them. Bitcoin and Litecoin are similar, but Litecoin processes transactions faster and with fewer fees (theoretically), but Bitcoin has lower fees now. Monero has a zero-trust blockchain meaning that you cannot audit the blockchain so as to determine how much money a wallet has and who sent it. Monero is preferred, but Bitcoin and Litecoin are totally acceptable.