Supporting the Forum -

• DDoS is active again.

HackerX

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the Gumroad option. I know crypto is preferred, and probably less fees overall. But auto-buying, then transferring to you monthly seems like a pain in the ass. You ain't gettin' my personal stash, yo.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Ticker for Cardano. Thanks.
addr1qxqkzj2tlsm3pujmrep6z07cpgj7luzq6xgfpajadx2lrw56u8apv8xnkxdwm4a5qqyupszp8vw2vp9dqa8hnffee2hs7fc5pj
addr1qxp4yslzpphahvmszsqja5n6m7zzg8czaum6ywehzykwgk3u0hkwm7dv5y2jzg40ejut0h2urua3kh08sdxwv6sq0vcqfrzzzr (for future tx)

Last edited:

Rent Tin

Time to Rock and Roll
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null What is the best gift-card option for you? Privacy.com or just a Mastercard/Visa virtual card?

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This might be a retarded question, but is there a way to farm BAT's?

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This might be a retarded question, but is there a way to farm BAT's?
You can earn it by using the Brave browser, or mine it using a miner, although your computer may be poorly suited for such a task and unless you have cheap electricity, it might be a better use of your time just to buy it.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
You can earn it by using the Brave browser, or mine it using a miner, although your computer may be poorly suited for such a task and unless you have cheap electricity, it might be a better use of your time just to buy it.
BAT isn't mineable so the only ways are to earn it through Brave's ad program or affiliate program (tips and referrals) or purchase it on a cryptocurrency exchange.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
BAT isn't mineable so the only ways are to earn it through Brave's ad program or affiliate program (tips and referrals) or purchase it on a cryptocurrency exchange.
Something called unmineable miner purports to be able to do it, but has a sketchy look to it to me. I'm not sure what it is actually doing or even if it is potential malware.