Supporting the Forum -

• DDoS is active again.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
Are there any known good prepaid cards so I don't have to go to the store and waste money on something that doesn't work?
I'm ok with the crypto route too but I don't feel like giving out my ID to some company just for this one time thing and I'm not getting into crypto atm.

tl;dr how give money anonymously these days?

Money order seems like the easiest for me based on OP, I've just never done it but it seems easy enough.

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Are there any known good prepaid cards so I don't have to go to the store and waste money on something that doesn't work?
I'm ok with the crypto route too but I don't feel like giving out my ID to some company just for this one time thing and I'm not getting into crypto atm.

tl;dr how give money anonymously these days?

Money order seems like the easiest for me based on OP, I've just never done it but it seems easy enough.
privacy. it's in the op.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
privacy. it's in the op.
Yeah I just hate making accounts for one-off things that aren't anonymous. Will look more into it. Ideally I'd like to just go into some shitty store with gift cards and give cash for something that can only be tied to me through security footage.
I trust privacy.com as it's well known but just less preferred as there's possibility of a digital trail as autistic as that is.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
Supporting places anonymously is a massive pain in the ass. I know privacy.com is good for masking payments, but they are obligated to maintain financial records on users for 7 years so for the extreme privacy losers it's a no-go for this.
Are there any known-good cards I could buy from some convenience store that are good for this or are they all fucked by now?

Am looking into BTC ATMs as well but I've just gotta learn a bit more. Basically, I want to do cash -> something to give Null that is usable currency -> ??? -> profit - while maintaining absolute privacy.
This is sort of a spergpost out of frustration but if there's a solid answer let me know.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Are there any known-good cards I could buy from some convenience store that are good for this or are they all fucked by now?
You basically have to activate any giftcard you buy for online spending online.

What is this mentality? "Hurrdurrr why cant I use the Antichrist's barcode to buy and send money without the Antichrist's blessing??????? what do I do???????????? this is so inconvenient???????????????"

".. use cryptocurrencies? I'm not a drug dealer !!!!"

gotta pick a team homie. crypto atms are going to have cameras. you can try localmonero or something but there's always going to be a point of failure. you don't exist in a fucking ether.

nobody's going to fucking black bag you over this fucking website.

RomansRevenge

Yes this is happening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Null I'm Ausfag (can't use privacy.com) and too retarded to figure out crypto is there any other way I can support you?

fhqwhgads

we'll have an adventure, and several long trips
kiwifarms.net
Hey Null I'm Ausfag (can't use privacy.com) and too retarded to figure out crypto is there any other way I can support you?
Use Brave browser, send Null the BAT you earn.

And learn how to use crypto, it's an initial steep learning curve if you've never done anything like it before, but once you know it, you know it. I'd recommend Monero over Bitcoin due to the privacy concerns of BTC.

This website is helpful in letting you know how to buy Monero.

What I do is buy a different cryptocurrency first and then convert that to Monero using Binance. Before any of that, though, you'll want to read about how to actually use the Monero wallet.

RomansRevenge

Yes this is happening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Use Brave browser, send Null the BAT you earn.

And learn how to use crypto, it's an initial steep learning curve if you've never done anything like it before, but once you know it, you know it. I'd recommend Monero over Bitcoin due to the privacy concerns of BTC.

This website is helpful in letting you know how to buy Monero.

What I do is buy a different cryptocurrency first and then convert that to Monero using Binance. Before any of that, though, you'll want to read about how to actually use the Monero wallet.
I want to avoid bitcoin (sorry @Null authaterian government look into it). Can I add money to my BAT wallet from my bank and give it to Null?

If not @Null can I bank transfer to you?