Supporting the Forum

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will they still follow it through the blockchain after it has left your Coinbase account?
I don't think they do. I don't think they even follow it unless you convert to cash, because I've accidentally sent BTC from questionable sources to my account and cashed it back out to the same currency, when I am absolutely certain they'd have terminated my account had I converted to USD and cashed out.

Kitty kitty cat

"Your honor, Im not a cat"
kiwifarms.net
@Null Im a complete fucktard when it comes to bitcoin, but ive taken out a 20 $ subscribtion on gumroad instead. Hope it helps

Last edited:

AntiSchwuletteAktion

Punk's not dead
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if Null has tried setting up a Liberapay for the site, and if not, would they allow KF on the platform? They seem to be at least nominally pro-liberty although being hosted in the EU does damage their credibility a bit

Bender

I am not a threat. I'm an idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if Null has tried setting up a Liberapay for the site, and if not, would they allow KF on the platform? They seem to be at least nominally pro-liberty although being hosted in the EU does damage their credibility a bit
From their FAQ page:

Can creators of NSFW content use Liberapay?
Yes. However, Liberapay isn't a shield: we can't protect anyone from being banned by the underlying payment processors.

Their payment processors are Stripe and PayPal, neither of which Null can use (as he stated in his first post), so it seems that although they'll let KF join, none of the money will reach Null.

AntiSchwuletteAktion

Punk's not dead
kiwifarms.net
From their FAQ page:

Can creators of NSFW content use Liberapay?
Yes. However, Liberapay isn't a shield: we can't protect anyone from being banned by the underlying payment processors.

Their payment processors are Stripe and PayPal, neither of which Null can use (as he stated in his first post), so it seems that although they'll let KF join, none of the money will reach Null.
That's depressing. Thanks for the info

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's depressing. Thanks for the info
Yeah, @Null's kind of backed into a corner right now where he can only rely on crypto.

He'll do anything for money at this point. At some point I gave him 4 BAT and asked for a photo of him, and the thot sent me a pic.

ImagineTheSmell

kiwifarms.net
I'm still in the BAT mines earning my T&H badge one cent at a time. I'm at $13.66 and will have $20 in 6 months to a year. Hopefully by then janny jewsh won't be banned off brave rewards.

Elaine Miller

Pathological liar. BPD thot. Aroused by attention.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Null gave me 45 minutes , I could come up with at least 10 ways to monetise the site. I also was recently thinking about Merch, definitely think people would buy some shit I’ve thought of. I doubt there’s even a point in stating these ideas as either he’s quite specific about how he wants to do things, + I’m a cow and therefore opinions = invalid because Internet

What the shit

Amateur rabble-rouser
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Null gave me 45 minutes , I could come up with at least 10 ways to monetise the site. I also was recently thinking about Merch, definitely think people would buy some shit I’ve thought of. I doubt there’s even a point in stating these ideas as either he’s quite specific about how he wants to do things, + I’m a cow and therefore opinions = invalid because Internet
Yeah, I'm sure your ideas will be KF pens and pins, but lay it on us.

MourningDove

kiwifarms.net
From the popularity of the silver coins, I don't think Null doesn't need help coming up with merch ideas. I seriously doubt you could come up with good ideas to monetize the website or merch idea. Please do share, I could use a laugh.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm sure your ideas will be KF pens and pins, but lay it on us.
To be fair, I'd buy a nice KF ballpoint pen, or a pack of pencils in the various board themes (grey and green, purple, blue, etc.) with a small Kiwi on it. Something that other site users would recognise so we'd both be able to get the "Meet a Kiwi IRL" achievement, but subtle enough that the vast majority of people won't notice.

spinch

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FWIW Cashapp can be successfully used to send crypto to outside wallets. Thought I'd post a step-by-step here because it's by far the easiest way to do it. There are some fees involved but nothing too heinous. You have to pay for convenience I suppose. I'm using IOS in this tutorial but it should look pretty similar on an Android device.

Open Cashapp- sign up if you don't already have one. Go to the bitcoin tab, located at the bottom right. Once you're there it should look like this.
bitcoin1.PNG

If you don't already have Bitcoin, go ahead and buy some. Purchase a little bit more than you intend on sending as there are minimal fees involved. Here's what that looks like:

bitcoin2.pngbitcoin3.pngbitcoin4.png
Then you'll have the symbol on your bitcoin screen that's circled in red below. Tap it to send bitcoin.
bitcoin5.PNG

Choose how much you want to send. You can choose in your currency (Cashapp is available in the US and England) or in BTC. Whatever makes sense to you. I use USD.
Bitcoin6.png
Once you click 'send' you'll be brought to the screen to enter payment information. Enter Null's most current BTC wallet address, and the app will recognize it as an outside wallet. Tap it to select it. Then tap 'next' in the top right.

bitcoin7.png

At that point, you'll be given the option to select your transaction speed for a fee. I chose 'priority' here. Choose whatever you prefer, and then click next. It will ask you to confirm your transaction, and then you're done!

bitcoin8.pngbitcoin9.pngbitcoin10.png

Then you can DM Null and get your lil green badge and feel good about yourself for once. also, speaking of @Null enjoy your $4 bro. don't spend it all in one place.

In the Dollhouse

kiwifarms.net
I am also bitcoin illiterate but I have joined the gumroad, I am budgeting the monthly 5 dollars as if the site was subscription based.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I can figure out how to send with bitcoin, anyone can.

If there any fellow retarded boomers who wants help from someone who won't use words the kids use, feel free to pm me and I'll help you.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I am also bitcoin illiterate but I have joined the gumroad, I am budgeting the monthly 5 dollars as if the site was subscription based.
Just want to clarify that while I appreciate that the Gumroad is for the podcast on a separate legal entity and I can't give any rewards for it on the forum

cummytummies

kiwifarms.net
Null tell me the truth. Is webms loading like shit tied to financial restraints? If so, I'll do the deed just name your price.