Supporting the Forum

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Bender

I am not a threat. I'm an idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh. I thought the $40 would cover it. That's unfortunate. Well this is the first time I've sought the approval of strangers in like a whole week.
TBH if you make a Vocaroo of you farting into the mic and send that clip to @Ride, I'm certain something would happen.

Or you could just... email Null and ask him.

But still send a fart clip to @Ride because it'll be funny.

I Punch Puppies

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH if you make a Vocaroo of you farting into the mic and send that clip to @Ride, I'm certain something would happen.

Or you could just... email Null and ask him.

But still send a fart clip to @Ride because it'll be funny.
Shit nignog, I would have done that for free. I don't even need to send it. I have 46 sample farts already up on my SoundCloud ready to go. If you get through those and want something more personal you'll have to sub to my Only Fans.

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit nignog, I would have done that for free. I don't even need to send it. I have 46 sample farts already up on my SoundCloud ready to go. If you get through those and want something more personal you'll have to sub to my Only Fans.
Send me your 46 sample farts so I can rate them.

I Punch Puppies

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Send me your 46 sample farts so I can rate them.

I just messaged Josh, so I got that figured out but we can still work this out. Enjoy the farts because I need those shekel slut bux:

Bender

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just messaged Josh, so I got that figured out but we can still work this out. Enjoy the farts because I need those shekel slut bux:
I noticed a distinct lack of farts from that video. @Y2K Baby would be disappointed at the lack of brap.

Dr. Geronimo

How do I look, yellow n'wah?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any possibility that there could be a hat option for whatever merch run you do next? It would be the only clothing option I'd be interested in buying more than one of.

Margo Martindale

The Trannytale Strangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made an icon for the new support the forum box plz add

SQUISH.jpg

IBrokeBob

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have always wondered about creative ways to help fund KF. Would it be possible to do an auction of user donated oddities? For instance, i own this vintage, oh so racist, totally non PC little book, complete with record. I have no use for it. Its a collectible worth about $30 or more.

Would it be possible to do a small cyber garage sale of such weird collectible or non pc items with people donating a collectible and the proceeds going to null?

Ok shower me with rainbows. Im trying to find a subversive, fun and legal way to support Null and KF

Attachments

• IMG_20220507_215012.jpg
    IMG_20220507_215012.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20220507_215103.jpg
    IMG_20220507_215103.jpg
    768.9 KB · Views: 45

IBrokeBob

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no, not really. Anything I organize will get shut down.

I figured that. But you wouldn't organize it or be a part until you get the donation. But what if someone had an etsy shop and sold such things, totally unrelated to Kf and then turned the money over to kf. Even if i were ever doxxed it no big deal. Im retired anyway.

Or any other 'out the box' ideas anyone has would be good.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
so basically have someone else dox themselves to openly associate and fundraise for the KF for nothing other than the right to give me a check? probably not a good idea.