Supporting the Forum

Ophelia

I aborted the antichrist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have always wondered about creative ways to help fund KF. Would it be possible to do an auction of user donated oddities? For instance, i own this vintage, oh so racist, totally non PC little book, complete with record. I have no use for it. Its a collectible worth about $30 or more.

Would it be possible to do a small cyber garage sale of such weird collectible or non pc items with people donating a collectible and the proceeds going to null?

Ok shower me with rainbows. Im trying to find a subversive, fun and legal way to support Null and KF
You could sell this on your own and donate the proceedings on your own as well. Anything organized sets people reeing.

Heinous Fuckery

I call shenanigans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have always wondered about creative ways to help fund KF. Would it be possible to do an auction of user donated oddities? For instance, i own this vintage, oh so racist, totally non PC little book, complete with record. I have no use for it. Its a collectible worth about $30 or more.

Would it be possible to do a small cyber garage sale of such weird collectible or non pc items with people donating a collectible and the proceeds going to null?

Ok shower me with rainbows. Im trying to find a subversive, fun and legal way to support Null and KF
I'll send Null $50 right now, and you can just ship it to me.
You're welcome. Glad to support the Farms.

IBrokeBob

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so basically have someone else dox themselves to openly associate and fundraise for the KF for nothing other than the right to give me a check? probably not a good idea.

I wasnt planning that it would be connected to kf in any way as part of the sales. It would be a normal sale, payment kind of thing and the money made could be converted to a safe way to kf.

I have always had the ability to do the things i want by finding little legal loopholes and alternative ways to get the things i needed as an inner city teacher.

There is a will, there is away. Im to figure out a way to get supprt KF. ( am financially off the grid and live
I'll send Null $50 right now, and you can just ship it to me.
You're welcome. Glad to support the Farms.

If you are serious, then so am i. Dm me with where to send it ( i am the US) and i shall send it on its way. Thanks so much!

murph

kiwifarms.net
So I can just write a check and mail it to the Florida address, if it's still good? That's pretty easy.

I'm greedy for more coins but what a pain in the ass it must be (they're really cool).

Mayhem

uterus owner, birth giver, and reproductive husk
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I signed up for Privacy using the directions on the first post in this thread and I was able to send some tardbux. You can link your bank account directly to Privacy so you don’t have to mess around with crypto. Signing up was kind of a pain in the ass (they check EVERYTHING), but now I have my shiny T&HF and I can continue to send money to support the site. :ratface:

Heinous Fuckery

I call shenanigans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I signed up for Privacy using the directions on the first post in this thread and I was able to send some tardbux. You can link your bank account directly to Privacy so you don’t have to mess around with crypto. Signing up was kind of a pain in the ass (they check EVERYTHING), but now I have my shiny T&HF and I can continue to send money to support the site. :ratface:
Welcome to the big kids table.

pixel_lion

If you put a bomb up your ass, you could explode
kiwifarms.net
I have a question about BAT

Please forgive me I am technologically and financially retarded (maybe just generally)

Is BAT one of those things that if you wait it may be worth more? For example, if right now 1 BAT is worth 0.39 USD, does that fluctuate or does it stay that value? I just sent a 5 BAT tip to KF but it was only worth 2 bucks, and I'm already not getting as many ads as I did when I started. I'm just wondering if I should wait for it to be worth more instead of sending it right when I have enough for a tip

twozero

Major league swagout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question about BAT

Please forgive me I am technologically and financially retarded (maybe just generally)

Is BAT one of those things that if you wait it may be worth more? For example, if right now 1 BAT is worth 0.39 USD, does that fluctuate or does it stay that value? I just sent a 5 BAT tip to KF but it was only worth 2 bucks, and I'm already not getting as many ads as I did when I started. I'm just wondering if I should wait for it to be worth more instead of sending it right when I have enough for a tip
It could be worth more or less USD between any two timepoints, but 1 BAT will always equal 1 BAT. So if you intended to send all of your Bravebux there’s functionally no difference in sending it at one price vs another.

You might be getting less ads if there are fewer buyers for Braves adspace, which might be the case atm as crypto prices have taken a bit of a beating.

solidus

Pepsi Richard.
kiwifarms.net
Can we become paypigs if we send you zoopershats between streams? Is that a valid form of supporting the forum? Already do the Gum Road thing but I want my true and honest paypig status.