• "that "sjw" in the video they were making fun of is now a target of the kiwifarm sociopaths for the crime of being impassioned and fat"

Supporting the Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Null, Dec 29, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Have common courtesy. Do not directly attack other users. We're all on the same team.
  • Handle problems like an adult. Personal matters involving others (including staff) should be handled privately. Post in the Talk to Staff board, use conversations, or email us at admin@kiwifarms.net
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. Don't post for attention. Further the conversation in some way.
  • Don't gimmick post. Accounts taking on a gimmick personality are annoying. Please stop.
  • Don't sockpuppet. If you create a second account to avoid problems you will be banned and ridiculed. See: handling problems like an adult.
  • Do not plea for sympathy. Don't make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
  1. PM the code to @Null.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. @Null
    I will give you $1,000

You should make a sperg paradise where little 4chan kids can profit from their new .io games and get them OFF TWITTER. These superspergs can make real money. Buy 100 cokes an hour.

Coca-colas.

Mr. Burgers

Mr. Burgers Jesse Radin
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  3. I want to clutch my pearls eventually.

• Feels Feels x 2
    resonancer

resonancer die with your liver outside your body
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. How much can I donate to get a :horror: rating? I think it would be cool if we cool donate for certain ratings, there's somethings on here that I just want to rate as horryfing such as any photo of Chris.

Sonicsis

Sonicsis HEN in a TIE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. $20+ gets you the True and Honest fan banner which gives that rating.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    WeeGee

WeeGee The guy with the creepy Luigi avatar.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Does this address work any more? It doesn't have any transactions, although that is a good thing.

AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  7. That address is an alias which I only use to receive bitcoins.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  8. Give @Morose_Obesity True and Honest status as soon as it clears.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  9. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Morose_Obesity

Morose_Obesity Lord of the Beetis,Beetismaster level 7
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. For the Kawaii Style you should make the background color #fbd5e8 to make it even more kawaii as heckie keneki~ <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    Sonicsis

Sonicsis HEN in a TIE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Hey I'm kind of new but love the site and want to support it, especially if you're looking to eventually help other free-speech sites. I'm looking at the donation site thing and mystified about how you figure out who I am based on the donation though. Does the form eventually ask for that information? Or are the site admins sorcerers?

Five Bladed Knife

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. After your donation, it provides you a code/transaction id or something to that extent that, as far as I know, just shows how much money you donated.
    You PM that code to @Null, as long as your donation is $20+, and you'll get your supporters banner/status.
    No other information is kept or retained.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    JSGOTI

JSGOTI Just some guy on the internet
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Thanks, that's just what I needed :)

Five Bladed Knife

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. And a PM is called a conversation here, right?

Sorry about having to ask so many questions. I'm looking for the info and can't find it in the help section. Thanks for putting up with me.

Five Bladed Knife

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. And yes, a conversation is a PM.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    JSGOTI

JSGOTI Just some guy on the internet
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. How about a cringe reaction?

Sonicsis

Sonicsis HEN in a TIE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.