Supporting the Forum -

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how they're allowed to collect money for someone with a taller body count than Big Ben G and an outstanding warrant in 6 countries but somehow they do.
We'd better appease him or he'll go on another bloody ramp-

Hey, what the fuck are you doing in my hou-
*Ka-shik-shik*
What the fuck is your problem?! Wait, It's you!
*Sh-klink*
Okay, I'll give you money! Please, don't hurt me!
*Klink*
PLEASE, PLEASE SPARE M-
*Blam* *Blam* *Blam*
*Hurrrk* Oh god. *Cough* *Gasp* Why di-
*Blam*

1911JD

Still tired of this shit but slightly less so
kiwifarms.net
I might wanna donate but I've never been a fan of constant pledging, so... I dunno what to do in this case

Conflicted

Leo Bonhart

Words of truth are not pleasing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love this idea, Null. I genuinely hope the support figure quickly outshines most of the best-supported Patreon-tards (or at bare minimum DSP) and kindles a few green flames in the eyes of prominent, fragile lolcows.

If I may modify a quote of William Burroughs, " There is simply no room left for ‘freedom from the tyranny of government’ since humans depend on the Internet for research, communication, commerce, transportation, data-sharing, and banking. Your right to shitpost where you want, with companions of your choosing, under laws to which you agree, died in the eighteenth century with Captain Mission. Only a miracle or a disaster or the Kiwi Farms could restore it."

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Bitcoin is seriously the best option for everyone and it doesn't automate payments. I have no idea why people refuse to use Bitcoin. It takes nothing out of you at all,
Speaking of which, get any BTC you have off any third party exchanges or third party wallets, whoever has those (you shouldn't keep money in those anyway).

At least until later in the week after August 1.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/get-your-bitcoin-off-any-exchanges-right-now.32702/
Thread with brief explanation and link to real explanation

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
At this point I think I'd rather just snail mail money to some PO box in the middle of nowhere for Null to go pick up.
I'm moving the company's address from my mom's house to a virtual office nearby in Fort Walton Beach. I've sent in my post office form for them and once that's settled I'll ask if they can also cash checks for me. I don't want to use a P.O. Box until I'm doxed where I'm at now.

sogdiananhero

Nice try chris, we all know bob died of AIDS
kiwifarms.net
I would totally wear a KiwiFarms t-shirt if it was designed well.

We got any dank graphics designers / illustrators / artists on the site willing to work for a good cause?

Good idea: It's just a regular t shirt colored to look like the classic with the sonichu medalion, then on the back it says "JULAAAAAAAY" and beneath that is the kiwifarms logo.

Tags
None