Supporting the Forums -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnchuentProphecy

Made Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had some spare money in the bank account and decided to donate. If there is any problems or you dont see the payment please message me.

OBAMATRON

Commander in/or Chief
kiwifarms.net
What happened to the whole supporters thing? I seem to remember giving null $20 to support the site.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Lets settle this like men.
I'm not going to give you anything.

If you use my website and the privileges earned by supporting to harass me, my staff, and my users, I will revoke your privileges. If you weren't completely lifeless with infinite capacity for making alt accounts, I'd ban you as well. Even Foulmouth, A-Stump, and John Crowley eventually learned when they aren't welcomed.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably a dumb idea, but has the option of tier rewards been considered? I know it's controversial, but I'd wager there are people who really love this site and who could be willing to donate generously in the interest of its continued operation. I'd be willing to kick in if I have a little extra cash regardless, but even something as simple as a trophy or something for the people who support it more frequently might be useful to maintaining future contributions. I know that sounds like a shill job, and I wouldn't recommend anything major. The Kickstarter model is the wrong way to go, just some form of minor perk for the diehard supporters. The cover photo thing is a good example of this.
Just an idea. I love this site and would hate to see it go. Tiered incentives for regular contribution might help keep to things running as opposed to one-time donations. Having even a small group of people willing to contribute as little $5 a month seems like it could really help keep things running smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.