Suppose you have to eat another person

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Magenta

kiwifarms.net
The other person is already dead so don't worry you don't have to kill them. You just have to eat them otherwise you're going to die from starvation. Which body part do you begin with?

I've been asking this question around at my work place a bit lately and making a lot of people feel uncomfortable. It'd be nice to get at least one answer so i'm asking everyone here. So you know i'd go straight for the thigh. My logic is that the thigh is my favourite part on the chicken so i presume it'd be just as juicy and delicious on humans too.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how did they die and how long have they been dead?

if they were poisoned or have been sitting out in the sun for a few days then I'll pass, thanks.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
I'd clean up the organs and eat them first because they tend to spoil fastest. Maybe make sausages with the intestine. Then the limbs. If I can make a fire, I'm cooking everything until it's well done to reduce disease risks. I'm staying well away from any meat near the brain and spine, even if it's life or death I don't want to catch kuru.

I suppose the biggest question is, how long do I have to live on them? Am I going to be rescued tomorrow but need to eat a bit of them to make sure I last until then (in which case, yeah, thigh meat), or am I stuck with nothing to eat but a stiff for months?

Yonder

Festival Of Friends.
kiwifarms.net
The small intestine fried with olive oil, and season with salt. But if I had to eat it raw, the fore arm.

Samson Pumpkin Jr.

kiwifarms.net
Joshua Connor Moon once told me, personally, on a stream that some people get strange diseases from eating people. I cannot remember which stream it was but I remember that he told me that, personally. I would love to meet Joshua Connor Moon IRL

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to my high school anatomy teacher start with the thighs and buttocks. Then legs arms neck and chest. Make sure to eat the liver too.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depending on the situation, I'd make some teriyaki jerky out of meaty strips. Then it wouldn't seem as disgusting to eat.