Supreme Court Watch

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tehpope

Wig Out | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: I guess this is the SCOTUS reaction general thread.

EDIT 2: RvW salt starts on page 58

Original OP on the leaked Roe V Wade decision:

A&N thread:

The usual suspects are freaking the fuck out about it.

Montage from LibsofTikTok

Protesters moving to Supreme Court Building.

Last edited:

Karakhalkin-Gol

kiwifarms.net
I refuse to believe that this is a real human being. Islam is right about Women.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220502-203345(1).png
    Screenshot_20220502-203345(1).png
    857.3 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Somebody

I'm gonna HONK
kiwifarms.net
2022 is only 5 months in, and we've had The Honkening, which single handedly gave me some pride in being a Canadian, and led the way to ending mandates and restrictions in Canada and across the world, and now this?

The Year of the Chud is delivering great bounties of salt.

Edit:

Holy shit, imagine if, say, the DOJ is spying on Supreme Court justices and they accidentally expose it by this? That shit cannot be ignored by the GOP come post-midterms.

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The draft is NINETY EIGHT PAGES long, I wrote briefs and essays on more important rulings, like Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States, that were shorter. I can tell you none of thoe protesters read the entire draft or if they did, didn't understand it.

Holy shit, imagine if, say, the DOJ is spying on Supreme Court justices and they accidentally expose it by this? That shit cannot be ignored by the GOP come post-midterms.
That makes it even better; piss off the sole branch of government that can totally fuck your shit up.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
2022 is only 5 months in, and we've had The Honkening, which single handedly gave me some pride in being a Canadian, and led the way to ending mandates and restrictions in Canada and across the world, and now this?

The Year of the Chud is delivering great bounties of salt.

Edit:

1651549452596.png

Status
Not open for further replies.