Law Supreme Court's Conservatives Defend Their Handling Of Death Penalty Cases -

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I used to feel that way too and felt very strongly against the death penalty for that very reason, but then a libtard of all people sat me down and worked out the math in front of me to prove that it's cheaper by far for the state to execute an innocent man and then financially compensate his family for the wrongful execution rather than burden the taxpayer with the cost of decades of incarceration.

As a taxpayer, it seems a very persuasive argument to me.
So basically a leftist rationalized murdering innocents because it's more convenient for the state? Checks out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino