surgery update - 08/16/2020 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does she need more bowls and plates, or any dishes whatsoever? Did she dump all the dishes she had at the fag shanty?

"I just feel like I need to take it low key" So, the same as literally every other day? Got it.

So, it looks like now Amber has moved on to hoarding pillows. Fun.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
Why does she need more bowls and plates, or any dishes whatsoever? Did she dump all the dishes she had at the fag shanty?

"I just feel like I need to take it low key" So, the same as literally every other day? Got it.

So, it looks like now Amber has moved on to hoarding pillows. Fun.
She probably gave them away so she could buy more.. excuses to buy, ya know.. and those “fancy” dishes were plastic 🤣 pretty sure anyway by the sound they made when she held them together

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
-she woke up 3 hours later than usual, so that means she almost woke up the same time normal people do right? it spins all the way back around?
-she explains to us how a microwave works
-she bought some more ugly dishes. i bet they just throw them away if they sit oo long instead of fucking washing them,
-and she bought fucking huge ones instead of taking any advice to get smaller dishes
-she needs to take it 'low-key' bitch compared to what
-she has some big dog bed style chair with a shit ton of pillows she bought
-pillow mountain couch.02. im sure they'll be nasty soon enough
-shes manic again
-'WE hung the pictures' 'WE didnt measure' bitch we know becky did all that
-holy fuck theres so many more pillows on the actual couch jesus fuck
-'its a swivel chair, it goes in circles' riveting
-now we get to hear where she bought each of her 60 pillows
-shaking her wrist to point and get those steps in lmao
-her hair looks like a fucking rat nest
-shes not feeeeleeen good
-her abdomen is tight bc she doesnt fucking stretch at all
-"ive just been doing too much" BITCH
-'ever since i put my fitbit on ive been doeen too much' amber lies
-shes nervous for her ct. she knows she wont fit
-we're all shocked you're healing at all. you cant even heal a cat scratch
-she needs more REST
-she shows us how she sits and tries to explain how muscles work
-last blood thinning syringe, she was on them for a month which makes them the longest thing she's ever stuck with, congrats
-shes already quitting the daily vlogs we are SHOCKED
-showing off a 'becky haul' wtf shes showing off some skin tag remover thats tooootally beckys, alr didnt even know that was a thing
-so many excuses to not vlog, as if this isnt her only fucking responsibility
-shes been mentioning showering more, still dont buy shes actually doing it

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those new plates she got sounded plastic..nothing but the best for our trailer trash queen. And why does she always sign off now with the news that she's gonna go take a shower? We know it's a lah, big bitch hasn't showered since before her surgery.
Also-Aaron's furniture, "for when you want to pay three times the price for utter crap". Yup, a store that should market directly to FatAl.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Still replacing things that she chose not to bring with her when she moved.

Says she got rid of some of the pillows that came with the giant, fancy couch and replaced them with an assortment of Walmart, TJ Maxx, and Amazon pillows in white and millennial pink, to better fit her basic bitch decor theme.

Surgery talk not until 5 minutes in. Thinks her oncologist will be really impressed with the progress she's made. Okay?

Thinks she might be overdoing it with the daily vlogs. Needs to rest more. Or something.

Tags
None