surgery update - 08/16/2020 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

potatoe

Meets expectations
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait im so confused....what has she been doing? Is there parts of the vlogs since surgery I'm missing? Shes acting like shes been lifting boulders or some shit but shes just been pacing around her apartment and ordering takeout.
She’s been filming her new design show for HGTV, “Pillow Talk with Amber”. She just points at pillows for 22 minutes while Becky walks by in the background looking sad and fat while wearing a Rugrats t-shirt. It’s already been cancelled.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From yesterday: "I want to show my life"... so her life, (today at least), is pillows. She could have simply panned over them, said she bought them at a variety of stores, then moved on. Instead, we got a pillow by pillow, agonizingly detailed lecture on pillows. I was waiting for thread count.

PL - my 'everythingectomy' incision was also vertical & from sternum to pubic area - the reason her muscles are feeling tight is because... she is NOT MOVING ENOUGH. If she sits most of the day & continues with her baby waddle steps, the new muscle tissue formed will be weaker than it used to be, (is that possible?), & will be shortened. Ask anyone who does a lot of flexibility work who's had to stop for any reason, for a while. They'll tell you the muscles have lost their 'stretch'. Her new tissue is forming without that stretch. She needs to practice walking with her back held as straight as possible & with Becky beside her to make sure she doesn't topple, gently lean from side to side, lift & stretch her arms as high as possible, lean back, bend, stretch forward...

YES, it's is going to tug & ache but that's a good thing. Recovery does not consist of doing nothing because.... owies. If she doesn't get off her lazy ass & MOVE, it will be even tougher to regain whatever motion she had before her surgery.

Her doctor prescribed injectable blood thinners for 1 month & that should be a clue to her that by now, she should be moving around, walking enough to NOT be at risk of blood clots because she's sat on her ass until her blood turned to sludge.

She's taking a break because she doesn't want to overdo physically or mentally. Trust me Boo-Boo - you're doing neither.

She's lucky Becky doesn't seem to have a hot temper. Showing her stuff like that, describing her activities is so disrespectful, I'm MOTI. As curious as we may be as to Becky's activities, they are none of our business & that should be for Becky to decide to share; not a self-serving bitch who was probably only looking to make sure her video was well over 10 minutes.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
From yesterday: "I want to show my life"... so her life, (today at least), is pillows. She could have simply panned over them, said she bought them at a variety of stores, then moved on. Instead, we got a pillow by pillow, agonizingly detailed lecture on pillows. I was waiting for thread count.

PL - my 'everythingectomy' incision was also vertical & from sternum to pubic area - the reason her muscles are feeling tight is because... she is NOT MOVING ENOUGH. If she sits most of the day & continues with her baby waddle steps, the new muscle tissue formed will be weaker than it used to be, (is that possible?), & will be shortened. Ask anyone who does a lot of flexibility work who's had to stop for any reason, for a while. They'll tell you the muscles have lost their 'stretch'. Her new tissue is forming without that stretch. She needs to practice walking with her back held as straight as possible & with Becky beside her to make sure she doesn't topple, gently lean from side to side, lift & stretch her arms as high as possible, lean back, bend, stretch forward...

YES, it's is going to tug & ache but that's a good thing. Recovery does not consist of doing nothing because.... owies. If she doesn't get off her lazy ass & MOVE, it will be even tougher to regain whatever motion she had before her surgery.

Her doctor prescribed injectable blood thinners for 1 month & that should be a clue to her that by now, she should be moving around, walking enough to NOT be at risk of blood clots because she's sat on her ass until her blood turned to sludge.

She's taking a break because she doesn't want to overdo physically or mentally. Trust me Boo-Boo - you're doing neither.

She's lucky Becky doesn't seem to have a hot temper. Showing her stuff like that, describing her activities is so disrespectful, I'm MOTI. As curious as we may be as to Becky's activities, they are none of our business & that should be for Becky to decide to share; not a self-serving bitch who was probably only looking to make sure her video was well over 10 minutes.
exactly. You’re supposed to move even if it hurts. take pain pills, use a pillow to support your incision. She’s BS-ing with her ‘i’m ackxually moving TOO MUCH and thaaaats why it hurts.
such ignorance.

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net

Right and not getting up or moving creates scar tissue very painful scar tissue. I’m still in the camp she doesn’t have an incision. One she said it was laparoscopic one doesn’t have a 12 incision with that type. Most are hipbone to hipbone and on those who are a normal weight the pain of every damn staple or stitch or just breathing or moving slightly is excruciating. She was up and moving too fast too quick for that kind of surgery and pain. When people called her out on that she said it was done to laparoscopic. her weight alone makes it hard to do is it impossible no but hard. if it was done that way but if they did it’s not a 12 incision someone who isn’t blocked needs to remind the beast what she said she is a disgusting liar

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
A quick googoo search shows that they do either or on fatties (vertical vs horizontal, she’s probably to F. A. T. for a lappy i bet)
Guess who’s getting more heeerniaaaas ❤C9EEE311-9715-4B86-A8A7-68875CFD9904.pngA617EDB8-E69F-49B7-A3B3-A617C4249A03.png
(ignore that this one is pregnant)
B38C2E88-5502-4865-B044-BA83CB7502DC.png3ECF521F-6AA4-43C3-93D4-FAD2D14CF19F.jpeg

also
You may be able to drive after 2 or 3 days if you are not taking narcotic pain drugs. You may lift 10 pounds or 4.5 kilograms (about the weight of a gallon or 4 liters of milk) or less. DO NOT do any heavy lifting or straining for the first 3 weeks. You may be able to go back to a desk job within a couple of weeks.

plus this article on hysterectomies on fatties is pretty interesting

Last edited:

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Its nothing new for her.

She will upload in a few days saying she got tons of messages about the skin tag remover and how Becky gave her permission to share that.
You can tell by her voice she knows what a tag remover is

Last edited by a moderator:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
This video was a hard one to get through, I had to stop it multiple times because I lost interest.

I don’t know why it’s so irritating to hear I bought this from Amazon, like ten times, for the love of god, just say I bought all this decorations from Amazon, once and we get it.

It’s almost like she wished she had someone pamper her, “you’re doing to much, rest” but since no one is in her life that cares, she must be the person to mention repeatedly, “I’m doing too much!“ or “I’m so proud of my progress from healing”

too much of what though:
laying down watching bold and beautiful?
Playing a phone game?
Watching youtube videos?
Looking up shit about you?
Coloring?
Shopping online?
Filming 5 minute clips?
Eating?

None of these activities are stressful, for a functional adult.
It’s been a month she should be fine. Doctor Now from My 600 lb life would tear this girl a new one if she ever complained even a week after surgery.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net

bedbound saga when

Tags
None