surgery update - 08/16/2020 -

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if, given her size, they didn't do a laparoscopic incision so a camera could guide them as they cut her open.
A laparoscopic total hysterectomy is difficult, even on skinny patients. the uterus is a big organ, especially when cancerous, and you have to dissect it away then remove it through the vagina. They will use cameras on open surgeries on occasion, but there's not really any need for a camera to guide incisions. It was a large incision as well, do they could see everything pretty well.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1525822
Bitch the fuck, looking like an uggo Thomas the TankDyke Engine
I didn't even notice the skin tag in this photo until @Fascist Ferret pointed it out. There's something so RICH about her trying to humiliate Becky and feign ignorance for an issue she also has, herself. I mean, what's worse? Having skin tags and doing something about them, or having skin tags you can't even see because they're hidden in the folds of that cottage cheese-filled garbage bag she calls a body?

Her face is morphing into a hexagon again. I think moving to Food Mecca (i.e Lexington) was a bad decision. I wonder what she'll do for content after she's shown every boring square inch of the apartment. Maybe she'll walk us through her process for pre-heating an oven or if we're really lucky, maybe 10 minutes of her reading the back of a cereal box and acting befuddled by the ingredients.

"Babe, what's Trisodium Phosphate? Is that even safe to eat? Guise. I'm like...so confused right now..."

Freedom Gobbler

i'm am not the retarded youre are!!!
kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand what she means by “getting ready for the day”. She doesn’t shower, doesn’t wear makeup (unless Destiny is coming over), doesn’t change her dress, doesn’t comb her hair. What does “getting ready” entail? Turning on the industrial fan?
BREAKFAST obviously! Or lunch? Whatever the fuck her wakeup habits are. I love watching the TLC fatty shows and seeing them eat a mountain of slop before their caregivers sponge washes their crusty folds. Gonna assume her routine matches so many other fatties.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what she'll do for content after she's shown every boring square inch of the apartment. Maybe she'll walk us through her process for pre-heating an oven or if we're really lucky, maybe 10 minutes of her reading the back of a cereal box and acting befuddled by the ingredients.

"Babe, what's Trisodium Phosphate? Is that even safe to eat? Guise. I'm like...so confused right now..."
I laughed so hard because yes, she’ll do that. Especially asking Becky a question just to prove to us they interact.
okay gorls let's do a fun would you rather

would you rather....

have some skin tags you need to remove with an over-the-counter kit

orrrr

look like this
View attachment 1527208
We know she’s a land whale and we sometimes see her whole body but there’s something about that picture that’s just horrifying. Maybe it’s the way her hair is hanging or that she’s around other people but fuck, how did she see that and not kill herself?
BREAKFAST obviously! Or lunch? Whatever the fuck her wakeup habits are. I love watching the TLC fatty shows and seeing them eat a mountain of slop before their caregivers sponge washes their crusty folds. Gonna assume her routine matches so many other fatties.
Jesus Christ, it’s like you guys don’t fucking listen. She doesn’t ascribe to eating routines such as what’s proper for breakfast, lunch, etc. She just has a first meal and second meal because she doesn’t want to starve and she knows what works for her. You can tell because the picture above.

Tags
None