Horrorcow Surveillance Camera Artist - Sociopath who trolls people in real life for the lulz

zyklonbarbie

Sheltered shitbag
kiwifarms.net
In which we see that a whole portion of the human race being a horrible joke is justified because being a narcissistic douche bag is apparently 'just a prank' :story:

But really; that restaurant video was painful to watch for many reasons (interaction with the girlfriend creature being top of the list).

V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
His videos are almost painful to watch. I never knew this flavor of autistic douchebag existed in the real world, or at least outside of LA where most "prank" youtubers live.

I usually don't err on the side of angry old road ragers but you can tell that this "surveillance camera artist" thinks it's hilarious to cut people off, stop at green lights, fuck around at stop signs, etc.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Yes. This dude need to be forgotten. If they keep making random youtube videos about him, he will think thats he is hot shit and will never stop with this faggotry.
Actually somebody needs to beat the ever loving shit out of him, smash his camera and send him to the hospital with broken bones.

I can almost guarantee you that he would never put up another video if that happened.

WEEDle

kiwifarms.net
Okay so this guy, Joel Gavin Glazer, was apparently an actor at one point - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3617806/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

He's a fun-sized guy, according to his IMDB page he is 5ft 5in, but according to himself he is 5ft 4in, as seen in this video:

and in some of his older pics, he actually looks fairly normal, and doesn't have that layer of chub or the rat's nest haircut.

2je43mq.jpg

Also, his birthday is November 4th 1991, which is surprising as I thought he was about 17/18 but he's actually older than me.

So yeah, he's pretty much a spoiled rich kid who thinks he's hilarious, perhaps it's just a "character" he's created but that doesn't make it any less irritating.

WEEDle

kiwifarms.net
That would be great, but sadly based on what I've seen so far the worst he's done to black guys is mistake them for other famous black men and generally suck up to them, and in one case kisses his arm...

The potential for an assbeating is definitely there though, and I also wait with bated breath. I have to wonder if he did get his ass beat whether he would even upload the video.

WEEDle

kiwifarms.net
His friend Mitch was an extra in that awful movie The Apprentice, so I guess Joel and his crew are all failed actors or something.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Minority opinion, but I actually find this guy oddly endearing. His videos are kind of hit and miss for me, and it really depends on what he's doing in them. But as far as YouTube cancer goes, he's far from the bottom of the barrel. As a matter of fact, that h3h3 reaction video was harder to watch than anything I've ever seen of this guy's. Maybe that's 'cause I've never worked in a restaurant before.

Last edited:

Duck Duck TUUURN

ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
kiwifarms.net

I'd love to know what kind of asshole would contribute to this guy's Patreon.
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to cover themselves with cum.