Susan Boyle "Targeted" by Young Shitheads - Kick The Autistic: Euro DLC

AnimuGinger

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/25/susan-boyle-targeted-gang-15-yobs/
25 June 2017 • 9:00am

Susan Boyle, the singer who shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent, has been subjected to a campaign of insults and intimidation, it emerged today.

A gang of up to 15 youths have targeted the 56-year-old in her hometown of Blackburn, West Lothian. In one incident the gang, mainly boys, set light to paper and threw it at her.

A spokesman for the 56-year-old singer, who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, told the Sunday Mirror they were planning to call in police to ensure her safety.

A witness to some of the attacks said: “We were inside the bus and they were throwing stones, screaming and shouting things.

“Another time 10-15 of them were surrounding and throwing stuff. They lit a piece of paper and threw it at her face.

“Then I was going inside the Mill Centre, Susan was walking out and they were all standing at the entrance and they said to her ‘why don’t you get yourself a pair of glasses you ugly, old b****. It’s horrendous.”

Boyle, who found international fame after impressing talent show judges with her performance of I Dreamed a Dream, lives in the three-bedroom former council house which she grew up in.

She bought it soon after finishing second on BGT in 2009.

Asperger's is a form of autism which typically means people with the condition struggle with their emotions and have difficulty in social situations, often unable to pick up on non-verbal cues.

Boyle said in a 2014 interview: "It's a very difficult subject to talk about because you always feel that eyes are on you, and people view you as different.

"I like to see myself as someone with a problem, but one I can solve. It is definitely getting better. "

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino