Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
We can't open ant of the links; can you archive them, screenshot them, or download them?
They demand payment to see more then one page but the first page of their original complaint was enough to make me laugh. This also appears to be Desiree Rodriguez's case not Susan's OR Amber's. The amended complaint removed all but Rodriguez as a party. Most of the documents are just fee waiver requests.

Seems the rest of the people supporting Rodriguez (Amber and Schofields) decided not to show up again after their big picture session and due to this it got postponed. (Guessing amendment to remove them as plaintiifs didn't work) Was to be 1/21 postponed to 4/21.

No one showed for 4/20 one, but Rodriguez did call. It is now postponed to end of July.

Attachments in order:
First Complaint
Cover Letter for First Complaint
Amended Complaint
Minutes First Management Meeting
Minutes Second Management Meeting

Attachments

• 1790360364(1).pdf
    427.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 1790360432(1).pdf
    864.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 1795508446(1).pdf
    402.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 1795659164(1).pdf
    57 KB · Views: 37
  • 1800597092(1).pdf
    51.2 KB · Views: 38

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They demand payment to see more then one page but the first page of their original complaint was enough to make me laugh. This also appears to be Desiree Rodriguez's case not Susan's OR Amber's. The amended complaint removed all but Rodriguez as a party. Most of the documents are just fee waiver requests.

Seems the rest of the people supporting Rodriguez (Amber and Schofields) decided not to show up again after their big picture session and due to this it got postponed. (Guessing amendment to remove them as plaintiifs didn't work) Was to be 1/21 postponed to 4/21.

No one showed for 4/20 one, but Rodriguez did call. It is now postponed to end of July.

Attachments in order:
First Complaint
Cover Letter for First Complaint
Amended Complaint
Minutes First Management Meeting
Minutes Second Management Meeting
What a clown show. Everything from the handwritten lolsuit where Amber demands that DCFS respect abusive mothers more, to the fact that even Susan backed off after the first hearing.

Everyone except Desiree no showed and she claimed it's because they "settled" with DCFS. The judge was like, lol, no, everyone named on this mess needs to show up to get a talking to.
Screenshot_20210515-140052_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20210515-140126_Drive.jpg

Edit: seriously, it may as well have been written in crayon.

THIS is the suit.
Screenshot_20210515-190441_Drive.jpg

"Violation of the Color of Law LA County DCFS Violated OUR Civil Rights. No due process no respect".

Wow. Some case you got there, ladies.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Weasel

🌼♀️🏳️‍🌈Jesus was a soy boy 🌼♀️🏳️‍🌈
kiwifarms.net
My apologies if this has already been posted but I've read the entire thread and I don't remember seeing this anywhere. I know that they made that creepy manual/slideshow on how to deal with Jani but this is....strange to say the least. Again, sorry if it has already been shared.

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
My apologies if this has already been posted but I've read the entire thread and I don't remember seeing this anywhere. I know that they made that creepy manual/slideshow on how to deal with Jani but this is....strange to say the least. Again, sorry if it has already been shared.

Probably is, I haven’t been through the whole thread though. Archive it just incase. I tried to but my archiving website of choice kept shitting out on me.

But besides that, why is Susan paying for a website when she’s all over social media? I doubt this site gets much traffic.

Edit: Actually looking at the site. Nooo Susan! You can’t actually be fucking selling your autistic manifesto on schizophrenia! :story:

BlisterInTheSun

kiwifarms.net

I remember seeing that. Wow, the last two people on earth who should be giving anyone advice and guidance. Quick Start Progam #2: How to pimp your kids out to the public for personal gain.
Quick Start Program 3#: How to over-medicate your kids to the point of getting them removed by CPS.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net

I found it a while back and it had been covered before IIRC. It was a college level course program that allowed students to earn credits by observing/respite but was quickly shut down due to conflicts with Susan.

Sarcastic Weasel

kiwifarms.net
I found it a while back and it had been covered before IIRC. It was a college level course program that allowed students to earn credits by observing/respite but was quickly shut down due to conflicts with Susan.
I remember that as well, but is this the same thing? This says it's a start-up so I wasn't sure. It's so hard to keep track of what's what with these idiots lol. Didn't the course program thing have a slideshow or was it a website as well?

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
I remember that as well, but is this the same thing? This says it's a start-up so I wasn't sure. It's so hard to keep track of what's what with these idiots lol. Didn't the course program thing have a slideshow or was it a website as well?
My mistake I thought it was that college program slideshow. Misread your post.

I notice 2 things so far.
1. The copyright on the bottom says 2015. They were well divorced by then, so I wonder if the copyright date is for whatever template website they used?
2. Ruben, one of the people who left a testimonial, actually took his own life. The program can't be that great.

Last edited:

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Jeez, this particular section on the page is especially ominous, given what we know.
1621261127784.png

When autism spectrum disorder just isn't special enough... Now you too can learn how to manipulate the healthcare system to give your child the diagnosis of your dreams!

Edit: this page has already been archived a bunch on the Wayback machine. Here's a link to one of the captures.

Sarcastic Weasel

kiwifarms.net
Susan hasn't posted a video on her channel for over a month now. Obviously this is due to the blow of her parental rights being revoked. Do you guys reckon she will resume posting again? If so, what content?
She has no reason to post her anti DCSF dogma via Jani anymore: Jani is an adult and she has no chance of getting Bodhi back.

I'm not going to lie, if ever I feared for Jani's safety it's now. She isn't profiting off of her nearly as much as she used to and being away from Susan ignited a spark in her that I'm sure is still there in one form or another. I sense there have been more disagreements and possibly even threats from Jani because she has learned how to manipulate people. Towards the end of their stay in the Cabana hovel, Susan was manically focused on Bodhi and Jani was just an after thought. Now that she knows she isn't getting Bodhi back, she must be in a downward depressive cycle which could make her extremely unpredictable. She has also lost her government tugboat that came with her two "severely schizophrenic children that are more mentally ill than anyone else that ever existed". Even if she is still receiving payments of some type for Jani, it's nothing like before. What's stopping her now from completely and totally snapping and doing something dangerous? It's a frightening thought.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to lie, if ever I feared for Jani's safety it's now. She isn't profiting off of her nearly as much as she used to and being away from Susan ignited a spark in her that I'm sure is still there in one form or another. I sense there have been more disagreements and possibly even threats from Jani because she has learned how to manipulate people. Towards the end of their stay in the Cabana hovel, Susan was manically focused on Bodhi and Jani was just an after thought. Now that she knows she isn't getting Bodhi back, she must be in a downward depressive cycle which could make her extremely unpredictable. She has also lost her government tugboat that came with her two "severely schizophrenic children that are more mentally ill than anyone else that ever existed". Even if she is still receiving payments of some type for Jani, it's nothing like before. What's stopping her now from completely and totally snapping and doing something dangerous? It's a frightening thought.
Susan will still get SSI payments for Jani, but that’s about it. No more respite care and 8 hours of various baby sitters for Susan, which also means no mandated reporters at least being aware of what the fuck is going on in that house. Not that having those staff in the past did a great deal but it at least put some pressure on Susan to maintain a thin veneer of caretaking and responsibility. Now she’s on her own and has nobody but creepy Corey in the house. Pretty grim prospects.

In the past Jani got a bedroom and Susan lived in the living room squalor with Bodhi. I figure while the kids were gone that Susan moved back into the bedroom so Jani is probably living in the living room. I might be giving her too much credit, she might have just left the squalor as is.

Have the done any videos in the apartment since Jani’s return that show the current conditions of the apartment. I’d be curious. I could almost see Corey trying to get the place better organized once the kids were gone. Even he wasn’t as big as an oblivious slob as Susan.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan changed her Facebook photo to a new, even dumber slogan about how CPS is out to get your babies for no reason whatsoever.

Why won't the LA district attorney indict California Department of Children and Family Services for the crime of not allowing Susan to abuse her children to her satisfaction? WHY!?
Screenshot_20210525-192652_Chrome.jpg

Janki's Mom

kiwifarms.net
Susan changed her Facebook photo to a new, even dumber slogan about how CPS is out to get your babies for no reason whatsoever.

Why won't the LA district attorney indict California Department of Children and Family Services for the crime of not allowing Susan to abuse her children to her satisfaction? WHY!?
View attachment 2203803
She's never, ever, EVER getting her kid back.