Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragicomic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

another idiot

kiwifarms.net
Susan's scientology delusion and the sparkly heart are back 💖💖

scine1.JPGscine.JPG

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan's scientology delusion and the sparkly heart are back 💖💖

View attachment 2293565View attachment 2293567
Lol she still thinks $cin is after her? Fucking loon.

Susan, the doctors had to take your son to baseline to see what was necessary and what wasn't. They couldn't make a proper assessment when Bodhi was unable to speak or stay awake, and any assessment made prior to that was ruined by you drugging him with whatever struck your fancy and screaming at the doctor about the symptoms you imagined him having. Them giving him some amount of medication after doesn't make you right. You are not, nor have you ever been, a doctor. You are a severely mentally ill person, and that's as close to the field as you're going to get.

Raging Euphoria

It’s just a boner, dude
kiwifarms.net
I know I’m incredibly autistic and late but is there a link to the 2nd half of Dr. Phil that still works and doesn’t have a huge sound delay? Apologies if it’s somewhere obvious that I missed.

Sarcastic Weasel

🏳️‍🌈♀️🌼Jesus was a soy boy 🌼♀️🏳️‍🌈
kiwifarms.net

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker, first time poster.

No one posted this from the comments of the FB live Cory did. It was posted by Isaac Mongia. Looks like they're on a videocall with a few people and Bohdi.

No date on the photo, but posting it since we haven't seen an updated one of him in a while.
Think that pic of Bodhi is an old one that they shared to show bruises once.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker, first time poster.

No one posted this from the comments of the FB live Cory did. It was posted by Isaac Mongia. Looks like they're on a videocall with a few people and Bohdi.

No date on the photo, but posting it since we haven't seen an updated one of him in a while.
In that image Bodhi strongly resembles Susan (and Jani favors Mike).

Poor thing. Not because of how he looks but he might have inherited her mental illness dispositions too. Poor kid can’t fucking catch a break for nothing.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Susan's on a roll, trying to convince people that Bodhi is beating beaten mercilessly in foster care, rather than being an autistic boy prone to fits and self injury. She assaulted her court appointed visit monitor while trying to strip Bodhi down on a supervised visit to take photos of his bruises. She was told multiple times she could not photograph him during her monitored visits and since she couldn't stop, she has had no more visits since October 2020 (Jani was also barred from visiting him as Susan simply instructed Jani to take pictures on her behalf and it was clear Jani was going to do whatever her mother said if permitted to be around her brother). So Susan decided that acting like a loon instead of trying to get her kid back the right way is the best course of action.

Susan is looking ROUGH, even for Susan.
Screenshot_20210627-124439_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210627-124459_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210627-124515_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210627-124616_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210627-124641_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210627-124658_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210627-124717_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210627-124747_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210627-124802_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210627-124836_Chrome.jpg

Edit: if only you knew how bad things really are
20210627_125647.jpg

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Susan's on a roll, trying to convince people that Bodhi is beating beaten mercilessly in foster care, rather than being an autistic boy prone to fits and self injury. She assaulted her court appointed visit monitor while trying to strip Bodhi down on a supervised visit to take photos of his bruises. She was told multiple times she could not photograph him during her monitored visits and since she couldn't stop, she has had no more visits since October 2020 (Jani was also barred from visiting him as Susan simply instructed Jani to take pictures on her behalf and it was clear Jani was going to do whatever her mother said if permitted to be around her brother). So Susan decided that acting like a loon instead of trying to get her kid back the right way is the best course of action.

View attachment 2299413View attachment 2299414View attachment 2299415View attachment 2299416View attachment 2299417View attachment 2299418View attachment 2299419View attachment 2299421View attachment 2299422View attachment 2299423

View attachment 2299437

Man... That has got to really burn for Corey's daughter. After coming back to defend this POS and leaving, everyone here is vindicated. A part of me really feels for her. Maybe she had second thoughts and thought she was doing whatever right thing she though she was doing. But this is Corey the hobosexual. He loves free money, free flophouses, and free incapacitated kids more than his own flesh and blood. Hope she learns to work through the betrayal and move on.

This is just my opinion and I realize others disagree. Believe me, I certainly can see why.

IgnorantBystander

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2299413View attachment 2299414View attachment 2299415View attachment 2299416View attachment 2299417View attachment 2299418View attachment 2299419View attachment 2299421View attachment 2299422View attachment 2299423

View attachment 2299437
I know many healthy, active, well-loved, not-even-close-to-abused children, and they are ALWAYS covered in bruises. Kids do dumb stuff to themselves and each other, and generally have more energy than brains when it comes to things like "future pain". Hell, I WAS a healthy active not-physically-abused kid, and I was always covered in bruises. Especially in the summer. Bodhi getting banged up by being a kid is probably the most normal experience he's ever had.

Cousin_Larry

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2299437
A paralegal?! Get Russell Greer on the job!

In all seriousness, is she aware that she uploaded hundreds of her kid(s) practically comatose? And then decided to make it even more known by going on Dr. Phil? I never heard of her until finding the Farms, but if I had been a Phil watcher and saw those episodes, I'd have her pegged immediately. I wouldn't have needed the rest of this.

Ronnie Rocket

an intellectually dishonest asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A paralegal?! Get Russell Greer on the job!

In all seriousness, is she aware that she uploaded hundreds of her kid(s) practically comatose? And then decided to make it even more known by going on Dr. Phil? I never heard of her until finding the Farms, but if I had been a Phil watcher and saw those episodes, I'd have her pegged immediately. I wouldn't have needed the rest of this.
I've been following this shitshow for over 12 years and it was obvious even from the start that Susan and Michael were the issue and that Jani just needed better parents.