• ”Excuse me, Marine coming through!”

Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnationAbuses and drugs their kids / Poster family for exploiting mentally ill children (updated 10/2018)

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Graffiti canvas, Aug 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Got it. How did you even find this, it's not listed in their videos. Is it private?

Holy fuck, it looks like he's having seizures as Susan forces him to look at the computer and repeat her words. He's slurring worse than even the last video, and his eyes roll into the back of his head THREE TIMES in under 30 seconds.

• Feels Feels x 19
    #4241 multiverse, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. What the fuck, that was so surreal. Poor Bodhi, his eyes were totally rolling back and his whole head went with them. How bizarre and sad.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. [​IMG]

That is fucking terrifying. Looks like a screencap from a horror film.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  4. It really would be an excellent psychological horror film, too bad it’s actually real life for two kids.

I’m just out of adjectives for Susan at this point. My mind can’t even fathom a mother this narcissistic and evil.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 4
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Susan herself is providing the footage for the inevitable True Crimes documentary that will happen one day after she's killed the kids. I can already hear the creepy music edited over these clips.

Bodhi looks miserable. As in the worst I've ever seen him. Does he know what day it is? Does he know his own name? Does he KNOW?

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Alto

Alto See you Space Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  6. I forced myself to watch it twice, although now I’m going to need some ant-nausea meds.

He doesn’t blink, the entire time. His eyes roll back, they look down, they look straight ahead and jitter a bit, when he gets excited he moves backward, they look down when he finally slurs “Forced Lucidity I’m right here” as Horror Mom told him too, and when the bitch tickled him, they kind of closed. But never did he blink like a normal person.

Is that’s the sign of TBI? How can Michael and Cory continue to play into her delusions and allow her to turn her kids into brainless puppets? Even if he WAS originally autistic (which I’m not buying but ok) he still could have had a normal life. Plenty of autistic people have jobs and get married.

But that kid will end up nowhere but a carehome or a graveyard. Holy shit.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Susan is not officially a member of Jews for Jesus. She just likes to run around saying she is a Jew for Jesus. She goes to some mega church in Valencia.

• Informative Informative x 13
    JanusJupiter

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  8. Let's up the creep factor, shall we?

Cory sneers at a concerned well wisher: if Jani is sooooo overdosed, then why is her mom tucking her in with a Bible reading at 6pm local times, huh? All 16 years olds get a bedtime story from mommy at 6pm!
    Screenshot_20181108-180859_YouTube.jpg

Cory feels it's check and mate: how could Susan be a horrible narcissist if Michael is a horrible narcissist, HUH?
    20181108_181236.jpg
    Cory, all three of you can be horrible narcissists simultaneously, that shit blowing your mind yet?

And this wins the "please, can we just storm their apartment already? Because this is literally the most creepy thing I've ever read" award. Cory loves a comment about how simply gorgeous Bodhi is while passing out.
    Screenshot_20181108-180657_YouTube.jpg

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. wHAT THE FUCK IS THAT VIDEO.
    Susan looks TERRIBLE. She looks sick.

I'm so uncomfortable.

• Agree Agree x 16
    lameandgay2

lameandgay2 a lil jergens in my palm for the jerkin'

kiwifarms.net
  10. The comments section is just as disgusting as the video itself

[​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. This footage will end up on the ID channel one day in the future, probably a documentary too. Who ends up dead that will spur the true crime treatment is anyone’s guess.

There’s almost no ending in this situation that would surprise me. Susan could pull an Andrea Yates, Corey offs them all in a murder suicide spectacular, Bodhi or Jani finally get revenge for years of abuse, one of the homeless schizophrenics Susan has harasses with her camera shows up to kill the wench for being a CIA computer god running his life, etc... the only thing I know for sure is happy endings are off the table.

• Feels Feels x 9
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Fuck. You. Susan.

• Agree Agree x 18
    Alto

Alto See you Space Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  13. I genuinely want to fucking strangle her.
    She completely deserves what that bitch Dee Dee got. Completely, there's no doubt. That kid is officially GONE.

And he most definitely doesn't know his own name. Some dogs in the world are more functional than Bodhi.

• Agree Agree x 19
    lameandgay2

kiwifarms.net
  14. My money is on Bodhi dying and Susan and Cory either hiding the body or throwing it off a building and saying he jumped.

• Feels Feels x 14
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I wonder if any of Jani amd Bohdis sped teachers agree and just feel helpless in the system. That's basically their only contact with any normal adults at all. Gypsy's problem was her mom took her out of school at 2nd grade for absolute control. Taking your kid out of school without any actual homeschool is educational neglect, by the way. Pretty sure that's illegal.
    So many munchie by proxy victims are victims of other abuse and neglect btw, which is why catching the perpetrators so vital.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Lysenko

Lysenko Soviet Geneticist

kiwifarms.net
  16. She baits him like a dog, and these dogs are still smarter and more functional and responsive than Bodhi. I rest my case. I just had to find some fucking cute videos of smart ass dogs first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVuChsXQ_dw

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    lameandgay2

kiwifarms.net
  17. Oh they're both on fire in the comments. Cory is saying both kids have been having regular seizures befors they were medicated, but somehow they didn't seek any medical advice about this until a month ago; Susan brags that her little man is so smart, he can watch videos all by himself, he's basically John Nash! Shout out to the kiwi who predicted that Susan's obsession with her kids being schizo geniuses came from the 'Beautiful Mind' movie coming out when she was pregnant.
    Screenshot_20181108-184401_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20181108-184810_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20181108-184738_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20181108-184504_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20181108-182132_YouTube.jpg

Did they mention buy Susan's book yet? Because now she claims all this seizure stuff is in the book, been going on for years! But somehow they only mentioned this to a doc last month.
    Screenshot_20181108-185428_YouTube.jpg

• Informative Informative x 5
    #4257 multiverse, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Can we confirm he's seizing? And if so, doctor quack needs his ass grilled raw for doing this to a child.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Alto

Alto See you Space Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  19. We need an up to date list of meds these kids are on. I'll bet Susan has had them scripted all sorts of bullshit for things other than SZ. What is Susan on?

• Agree Agree x 4
    lameandgay2

kiwifarms.net
  20. The more details revealed about their dysfunctional relationship, the more shocked I am these two stayed together as long as they did. Michael stayed with Susan both for the crazy good sex (speculated)...and because he saw her as a mother figure and had mommy issues. *Vomit* Those should be mutually exclusive, and I need a drink.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.