• ”Kiwifarms basically took advantage of a very vunerable mentally ill person I knew on Facebook and turned her into a nazi”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnationAbuses and drugs their kids / Poster family for exploiting mentally ill children(OP updated 2/2019)

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Graffiti canvas, Aug 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. This explains quite a lot as to why Cory is happy to be complicit in the medical abuse of Jani and Bohdi: it isn’t his first rodeo. Most people desperate for fame and cash would be appalled at hurting children to get there.

Thank you Kelli for sharing this with us and I’m sorry you had such a terrible time growing up with your father.

• Agree Agree x 33
    • Like Like x 4
    Mega Blooper

Mega Blooper a girl and her demons

kiwifarms.net
  2. Hi Kelli, that was so courageous of you. Huge, thank you.

Cory is an absolute prick of a man!!! He and Susan were made for each other!

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Jd1

Jd1 SUSAN SPIELBERG

kiwifarms.net
  3. Seeing those text messages makes me sick to my stomach. Kiwis speculated that Cory was in it for the money (and Susan for the attention) but seeing it in black and white - straight from the source is disturbing. He sees those kids only as his money train.

Kelli - thank you for speaking out and honestly sharing your story. I'm sorry he was a shitty parent to you but hopefully your involvement will help put an end to this vicious cycle.

Edit: I don't mean that we expect you to do anything but that there seems to be a convergence of people who know what is going on and THE SHIT IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN SUSAN AND CORY

• Agree Agree x 25
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Thankyou for not only coming here but telling us all about your horrible father. I’m very sorry for the life you had to live with him and only hope you found the courage and strength to put your horrible past behind you. He’s just as awful as we all knew him to be but this confirms so much more.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Most male narcissists have a doting mother for whom they can do no wrong. Sounds pretty spot on.

Well, that is unsettling. The comfort here is, you can't recall anything, so if anything did happen, at least it's too far back for you to understand it and have it haunt you. You're in my thoughts, girl.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 3
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. yeah i'm aware he will very likely see this. i'm fine with it. the truth needs to come out.

• Winner Winner x 54
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 11
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    ibewwife1990

ibewwife1990 Daughter of Cory Cabana
    Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  7. thank you, kelli, for sharing here and I am so sorry you didn't get the good enough parenting you so deserved.

• Agree Agree x 20
    kiwifarms.net
  8. :semperfidelis:

A big ol' semper fi to you for your bravery

• Agree Agree x 42
    • Like Like x 2
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I suspect for many years you felt like you didn't have a voice... boy did you just take it back!!!

Thank you again and I'm sorry he was an absolute shit to you.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Jd1

Jd1 SUSAN SPIELBERG

kiwifarms.net
  10. You've been amazing, Kelli. Thanks for coming forward in spite of your father being a complete heel. People don't get to choose who will be their parent and I'm sorry you got shackled with a complete waste of life like Cory.

• Agree Agree x 31
    Alto

Alto Space Doggity

kiwifarms.net
  11. Thanks everyone. I honestly was not expecting such a kind response. I was fully prepared to have to do battle and I was dreading it. I cannot say that I came out of my childhood unscathed but I do my best to be aware of my own issues and try to work on them between my supportive husband and my kids I want to do the best I can to not repeat the mistakes that were made with me.
    My friends have told me I need to contact DR Phil to tell my story and it be exposed for all to know but I am really afraid of the spotlight. I don't want it to seem like I'm just stirring the pot to get in on the fame train or whatever. I just don't want them to keep hurting people! It's wrong.

• Feels Feels x 64
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ibewwife1990

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  12. Kelly can I ask if you have been fully caught up to speed on the full story we believe of jani and bodhi? Have you been reading the farms for a while or the YouTube comments? I know you said you always kinda just took their words at face value but just wondering if you were aware of all the info most of us have here. I found them a couple months back after completely falling for their younger tv appearances. After a few days I realized it seemed to all be a lie and how Susan has turned those kids into what they are now. Jani never being skits I believe. I feel both kids have autism and that’s it. Well now tons of brain damage also. Any how I came here and would just read the threads and the whole picture finally came together for me that all this was a product of Susan and being mbp. Along with her co conspirators!

Thanks again for having the courage to tell your story. I did comment above just on the story. But I had wondered if you were aware now of the whole picture.

• Like Like x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I dont think I know as much as some of the regulars in here. I read her book, I have seen a few videos but not the old TLC special. So there's def a lot I'm missing and I havent seen the decline of Jani and Bodhi over the years like a lot of you have. I just knew what they were telling me because at first I was talking to Susan a bit especially around when her book came out and I read it.

• Like Like x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ibewwife1990

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  14. Kelli- Probably in the next week to months a lot of shit is going to come out. You need to preserve your sanity and keep your boundaries. If you don't want to go public then stick by that. Do what is right for your and your family and don't let anyone persuade you to do anything different. You already have done a huge thing by sharing your story.

• Agree Agree x 57
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    #8594 BlisterInTheSun, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Kelli, I know he is your father and all but, fuck your dad.

Not only he is willing to destory the lives of his stepchildren but, his own child? That is fucking sick! I hope to God he gets some sort of punishment for his choices.

Yes, I am being optimistic. But, I hope this Dr.Phil thing will bring as much exposture to the Schofield-Cabana house of horrors. Save Jani and Bodhi’s lives and bring justice to Kelli, Stacey and who ever else Cory has burned!

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Diggingmyowngrave

Diggingmyowngrave ...the dead shall walk the earth.

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm hoping that by posting my story here it will help in some way. I dont feel right just saying nothing at all. But my dad is not the great guy he wants everyone to think he is, and that's something I know for certain. So I can only imagine how bad Susan is if they get along so well and all she has been doing to her kids prior to my dad being in the picture. I am currently pregnant so I do need to be careful of my own mental health and protect my own family, I just hope that I can do it all and still make a difference.

• Feels Feels x 44
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ibewwife1990

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  17. Your bravery is really commendable, Kelli, so thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your story. If you were to decide to contact Dr. Phil (which is totally your choice and absolutely don't feel pressured to do something you think might be damaging to your life or mental health), I'm certain you wouldn't actully have to appear if you weren't comfortable. You could just give a statement and I think they would be willing to change your name or not mention it at all if you wished, to have a little bit more privacy at least.
    Edit: But again, don't feel any pressure or like it's your obligation to get involved in the mess/drama he got himself into and helped create.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #8597 bluehydrangea, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  18. We don't think they've been getting along so well...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Thanks for responding about that. I do think you will start to get all the info rather fast now. It took me a good week to read a lot of the pages here and then every video they would post just reading the comments really helped. It’s really sick what she has done and your father is going a long with it.

Regarding her bringing her pilot scrip in I can see it now. Dr phill lighting her a new one. Here doctor Phil pick up and produce my la physc... I will never forget how he tore into the mom who wanted to be paid for her twin anorixc girls being on the show. He doesn’t take well to alter ire motives.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. oh really? i havent heard anything otherwise. what makes people suspect that?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    ibewwife1990

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.