Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnation - A Tragic Tale of Psychiatric Munchausen's by Proxy

ibewwife1990

Daughter of Cory Cabana
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Thanks everyone. I honestly was not expecting such a kind response. I was fully prepared to have to do battle and I was dreading it. I cannot say that I came out of my childhood unscathed but I do my best to be aware of my own issues and try to work on them between my supportive husband and my kids I want to do the best I can to not repeat the mistakes that were made with me.
My friends have told me I need to contact DR Phil to tell my story and it be exposed for all to know but I am really afraid of the spotlight. I don't want it to seem like I'm just stirring the pot to get in on the fame train or whatever. I just don't want them to keep hurting people! It's wrong.

storm22

kiwifarms.net
Kelly can I ask if you have been fully caught up to speed on the full story we believe of jani and bodhi? Have you been reading the farms for a while or the YouTube comments? I know you said you always kinda just took their words at face value but just wondering if you were aware of all the info most of us have here. I found them a couple months back after completely falling for their younger tv appearances. After a few days I realized it seemed to all be a lie and how Susan has turned those kids into what they are now. Jani never being skits I believe. I feel both kids have autism and that’s it. Well now tons of brain damage also. Any how I came here and would just read the threads and the whole picture finally came together for me that all this was a product of Susan and being mbp. Along with her co conspirators!

Thanks again for having the courage to tell your story. I did comment above just on the story. But I had wondered if you were aware now of the whole picture.

ibewwife1990

Daughter of Cory Cabana
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Kelly can I ask if you have been fully caught up to speed on the full story we believe of jani and bodhi? Have you been reading the farms for a while or the YouTube comments? I know you said you always kinda just took their words at face value but just wondering if you were aware of all the info most of us have here. I found them a couple months back after completely falling for their younger tv appearances. After a few days I realized it seemed to all be a lie and how Susan has turned those kids into what they are now. Jani never being skits I believe. I feel both kids have autism and that’s it. Well now tons of brain damage also. Any how I came here and would just read the threads and the whole picture finally came together for me that all this was a product of Susan and being mbp. Along with her co conspirators!

Thanks again for having the courage to tell your story. I did comment above just on the story. But I had wondered if you were aware now of the whole picture.
I dont think I know as much as some of the regulars in here. I read her book, I have seen a few videos but not the old TLC special. So there's def a lot I'm missing and I havent seen the decline of Jani and Bodhi over the years like a lot of you have. I just knew what they were telling me because at first I was talking to Susan a bit especially around when her book came out and I read it.

BlisterInTheSun

kiwifarms.net
Thanks everyone. I honestly was not expecting such a kind response. I was fully prepared to have to do battle and I was dreading it. I cannot say that I came out of my childhood unscathed but I do my best to be aware of my own issues and try to work on them between my supportive husband and my kids I want to do the best I can to not repeat the mistakes that were made with me.
My friends have told me I need to contact DR Phil to tell my story and it be exposed for all to know but I am really afraid of the spotlight. I don't want it to seem like I'm just stirring the pot to get in on the fame train or whatever. I just don't want them to keep hurting people! It's wrong.
Kelli- Probably in the next week to months a lot of shit is going to come out. You need to preserve your sanity and keep your boundaries. If you don't want to go public then stick by that. Do what is right for your and your family and don't let anyone persuade you to do anything different. You already have done a huge thing by sharing your story.

Last edited:

Diggingmyowngrave

...the dead shall walk the earth.
kiwifarms.net
Kelli, I know he is your father and all but, fuck your dad.

Not only he is willing to destory the lives of his stepchildren but, his own child? That is fucking sick! I hope to God he gets some sort of punishment for his choices.

Yes, I am being optimistic. But, I hope this Dr.Phil thing will bring as much exposture to the Schofield-Cabana house of horrors. Save Jani and Bodhi’s lives and bring justice to Kelli, Stacey and who ever else Cory has burned!

ibewwife1990

Daughter of Cory Cabana
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Kelli- Probably in the next week to months a lot of shit is going to come out. You need to preserve your sanity and keep your boundaries. If you don't want to go public then stick by that. Do what is right for your and your family and don't let anyway persuade you to do anything different. You already have done a huge thing by sharing your story.
I'm hoping that by posting my story here it will help in some way. I dont feel right just saying nothing at all. But my dad is not the great guy he wants everyone to think he is, and that's something I know for certain. So I can only imagine how bad Susan is if they get along so well and all she has been doing to her kids prior to my dad being in the picture. I am currently pregnant so I do need to be careful of my own mental health and protect my own family, I just hope that I can do it all and still make a difference.

bluehydrangea

kiwifarms.net
Your bravery is really commendable, Kelli, so thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your story. If you were to decide to contact Dr. Phil (which is totally your choice and absolutely don't feel pressured to do something you think might be damaging to your life or mental health), I'm certain you wouldn't actully have to appear if you weren't comfortable. You could just give a statement and I think they would be willing to change your name or not mention it at all if you wished, to have a little bit more privacy at least.
Edit: But again, don't feel any pressure or like it's your obligation to get involved in the mess/drama he got himself into and helped create.

Last edited:

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping that by posting my story here it will help in some way. I dont feel right just saying nothing at all. But my dad is not the great guy he wants everyone to think he is, and that's something I know for certain. So I can only imagine how bad Susan is if they get along so well and all she has been doing to her kids prior to my dad being in the picture. I am currently pregnant so I do need to be careful of my own mental health and protect my own family, I just hope that I can do it all and still make a difference.
We don't think they've been getting along so well...

storm22

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for responding about that. I do think you will start to get all the info rather fast now. It took me a good week to read a lot of the pages here and then every video they would post just reading the comments really helped. It’s really sick what she has done and your father is going a long with it.

Regarding her bringing her pilot scrip in I can see it now. Dr phill lighting her a new one. Here doctor Phil pick up and produce my la physc... I will never forget how he tore into the mom who wanted to be paid for her twin anorixc girls being on the show. He doesn’t take well to alter ire motives.

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
You could send Dr Phil those text messages you showed us. I'm sure he'd love that.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh really? i havent heard anything otherwise. what makes people suspect that?
A few things like that Cory has been putting the kibosh on Susan's crazier ideas: like, she sends texts to her ex-husband trying to get him, his stepdaughter, and his pregnant wife to move into one apartment with her, Cory and the kids. And then when Cory finds out about it when he gets home from work, he reads her the riot act. This has happened more than once, we have the texts saved here.

Other things are how she suddenly submits to him in a video when he says something to her. Susan is usually a bull in a china shop who stops her mania for no one: it shows she's a bit afraid of him, to our opinion.

Edit" one other. We'd never heard of her physically abusing the kids. Then just a couple months ago. 18 months after your father comes on the scene, Jani shows up with burns on her arms and legs at school. When asked, she says her mother held her in a hot shower as punishment. Jani also told Michael Bodhi is being held in cold showers as punishment. This is new and came with Cory.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
I think Cory is 100% responsible for anything negatively physical with the kids. It all just adds up too nicely. He's an aggressive, violent human being so it wouldn't surprise me if he introduced Susan how to "properly" discipline her children. I'd hate to hear of a sweet girl like Jani or an innocent little boy like Bodhi being pushed and kicked and shoved and punched but I have a feeling in my gut that it's going on behind the scenes.

ibewwife1990

Daughter of Cory Cabana
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Edit" one other. We'd never heard of her physically abusing the kids. Then just a couple months ago. 18 months after your father comes on the scene, Jani shows up with burns on her arms and legs at school. When asked, she says her mother held her in a hot shower as punishment. Jani also told Michael Bodhi is being held in cold showers as punishment. This is new and came with Cory.
Thats a bit bizarre. Dad didnt do much punishing of me, he left it to Stacey to be the bad guy, something she was always griping about. I recall him threatening to hang all my underwear in the front yard once but he didnt do it. Maybe these arent his ideas but he doesnt protest to them? Maybe Michael would have said no Susan that's too far, where as my dad will just shrug and say do what you want.

lameandgay2

Born Schizophrenic: DCFS done took muh kids
kiwifarms.net
Kelli, you are absolutely fantastic. I don't know if you've met the kids, but they are lucky to have you as a stepsister anyway.

I've said it before on this thread, but the more leaks we have, the more people we have here on KF fighting for these kids and to out Susan and Cory for what they truly are, the more of these kid's brains we are saving here.

Michael has outed all his shitty behavior quite transparently on his blog, but Susan and your Dad are obviously a little more hand-in-glove with their abusive tendencies. I can't wait to see them screwed on Dr Phil.

I wonder if the producers will notice Grey's video and ask them for a comment.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino