• ”I'm running out of vaginas.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnationAbuses and drugs their kids / Poster family for exploiting mentally ill children(OP updated 2/2019)

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Graffiti canvas, Aug 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. I'm wondering where the evaluation will be done and what it includes.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm skeptical considering Cory and Susan try to spin everything. I mean, Bodhi probably gets an evaluation but I wonder if Susan does also.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. According to this article, the Dr. Phil show has arranged $30 million dollars worth of aftercare services for guests, so it's likely going to be very extensive.

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Susan must be shitting herself. That's exactly what she wouldn't want.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Susan looks like a starving vampire coming in to suck out Bodhis soul.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It's gonna do one thing at least, when the show airs people will google their names and find this thread and we'll get a bunch of new users 8)

• Agree  x 21
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Visitor

Visitor I'm Awesome
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Screech is going to hate it. She won't be able to doctor shop or control the narrative. It's a positive step. Cory is already trying to spin it like it's their idea.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. DR. PHIL UPDATE:

Susan was absolutely eviscerated!! She did not fool ANYONE!

I'm gathering my notes and will post more details as soon as I can..

Cory's FB post is correct.

• Winner  x 87
    • Like  x 7
    • Semper Fidelis  x 7
    • Informative  x 5
    • Feels  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Rosa_Rojo

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yeah I was wondering if we could add "Jani Schofield" to the thread title for SEO? That'll probably bring this thread up higher in the results. Lolcow Wiki is on the first page for her name though.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    thermocline

thermocline i am here, and y'all are there.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Awesome! Can't wait to see it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. This is great news! I'm so glad this case is getting a wider audience and that Susan won't have anywhere to hide.

• Like Like x 11
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    thermocline

kiwifarms.net
  12. I can't fucking wait. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

• Agree Agree x 30
    • Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Alto

Alto Space Doggity

kiwifarms.net
  13. The youtube channel is gone.

• Informative  x 43
    • Agree  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She was absolutely humiliated!! By Dr. Phil, by Dr. Sophy, by Michael..even being booed by the studio audience!!

She was ordered to take it down.

• Winner  x 94
    • Like  x 9
    • Semper Fidelis  x 4
    • Informative  x 3
    • Feels  x 3
    • DRINK  x 1
    #9134 Rosa_Rojo, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    Rosa_Rojo

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  15. Oh they're shitting themselves and trying to put on a strong front that this is all part of some plan Susan had to ensure the very best treatment for her little guy after those evil evil doctors literally forced her to shove clozaril, thorazine, and benadryl in his increasingly bloated body every day

EDIT: Bless our Kiwileaks and the tireless work of other Kiwis to archive her madness so she can never run away from it.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kate Farms Shill

Kate Farms Shill Sunbeam 4 Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  16. Holy cow your right! That’s a good thing and bad. Bad we can’t see their progress or lack of it and good cause whatever happened today is the direct result I’m sure.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. upload_2019-2-11_16-3-15.png

Good thing we have so many of the videos archived. Thank you @multiverse!

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    thermocline

kiwifarms.net

18. Sounds great! Looking forward to your post :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Karma's a bitch, Susan.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Alto

Alto Space Doggity

kiwifarms.net
  20. :story::story::story:

This is unbelievable. A tiny, tiny bit of justice at last.

The kids still need helping though. :optimistic: Long term residential treatment for both of them?:optimistic:

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    Mega Blooper

Mega Blooper a girl and her demons

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.