• “Even though my vagina falling apart was the hardest thing I ever experienced, I knew that one day I would be fully healed & recovered.“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Horrorcow Susan Schofield Cabana, Cory Cabana, & Michael Schofield / Schofield Productions / @bipolarnationAbuses and drugs their kids / Poster family for exploiting mentally ill children(OP updated 2/2019)

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Graffiti canvas, Aug 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. WE JUST FOLLOW DOCTORS ORDERS
    ALSO FUCK THE MED WASH

????????

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    lameandgay2

lameandgay2 Born Schizophrenic: Give me the fucking Clozapine

kiwifarms.net
  2. Well, Amy is also super duper pregnant and it was a risk leaving this late as it is (she's like 37 weeks now, if my count is right). He also didn't buy the ticket, he was only brought on for the show.

Right now, Michael helped put as many things in motion as possible. The head of DCFS knows she's sketchy; the DCFS case worker knows Susan has continued to drug Bodhi after being told not to; and Susan also told a producer for the show, who can relay it to the boss and say they need to move faster.

Bodhi is being sent residential. Michael will call Jani every night and if he cant reach her or shit is sketchy, he tells the police and DCFS.

I know it's not ideal, but the dude has to work and get $$ so he can keep flying back (and get a damn lawyer. Please.)

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Feels Feels x 2
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. She's not brain damaged. She's manic and a sociopath. She's doing these things willfully and consciously, not because she's getting things mixed up or she's dumb. That's what makes it that much more horrible. She follows "doctor's orders" only when it suits her, and with everything else she deliberately ignores instructions when they aren't getting the results she wants.

She didn't accidentally email the DCFS worker and the show producer. She's showing off that she "knows best" in the end, and likely just did it to spite them all.

• Agree Agree x 32
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    VacuousSpooder

VacuousSpooder Spider Baby So Pure

kiwifarms.net
  4. What are they waiting for?‽ She will lose them alright, lose them to their graves!

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Thanks for the updates. And for confirming what we already knew, which was that she was taking him to the ER specifically to get drugs so she could say "but but but muh doctor's orders!" What a fucking nightmare for these kids.

Hey, kiwis who know anything about law or the current state of medicine. What are the odds that Rizvi ends up being held at least partially responsible/loses his license over this?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Kate Farms Shill

Kate Farms Shill Sunbeam 4 Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  6. She's every crunchy mom's worst nightmare.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Vaganabanana

Vaganabanana White trash waffle house party

kiwifarms.net
  7. She's every child's worst nightmare too, every social worker, every normal doctor, every employer. She's generally the type of person we should do medical experiments on instead of beagles.

• Winner  x 34
    • Agree  x 6
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    •  x 1
    lameandgay2

kiwifarms.net
  8. They actually work pretty consistently, I’m aware of someone being prescribed them for roughly 7 years. Granted, they drop a night every now and then but they seem to do the intended job.

Bodhi is going through huge changes at the moment and his little body might not be able to take Thorazine on top of everything else.

Also, Susan cannot and should not be trusted. God knows what she has stached away altogether. It doesn’t bear thinking about!

I hope he stays safe until TX’s

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Jd1

Jd1 SUSAN SPIELBERG

kiwifarms.net
  9. I have no idea what happened in the after stage talks, but by the actions of everyone, Susan and Cory were worried they wouldn't get the eval on Bodhi( and more attention for Susan), not to mention DCFS breathing down their necks( and watching their $$$ from yt go bye bye, hence I think Cory is thinking of a book in the future. If he thinks he can get Susan's LA Psych pilot accepted, he's stupider than Susan.)

Having you ask questions helps me to remember, but I think I've hit the most pertinent issues. I will respond to questions as I can.

Edit: I don't think Susan will kill the kids now, she's on another jaunt now with the PNP Center, probably to prove them wrong. It will be her downfall.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    KeepHopeAlive

KeepHopeAlive You get a rainbow, you get a rainbow and you too!

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'd cast my vote for that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Vaganabanana

Vaganabanana White trash waffle house party

kiwifarms.net
  11. LOL! I mean, I think most people who know of this situation would. The bitch has been doing medical experiments on both of their kids pretty much from birth - she is one who truly deserves it.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    lameandgay2

kiwifarms.net
  12. Did Susan mention LA Psych? Surely Dr. Phil has been told about it, right?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. To be fair Amy needs him too, as she's due soon - the timing isn't great but at the same time, part of Susan's messing about is to try and get at him too. As we've established before Susan *loves* attention and she, like many emotionally abusive ex partners, relishes that him coming over allows her chances to hurt or rile him up like she did in the "Good ol' Days" and we know Michael was prone to taking the bait when they were married.

Some of this is Susan going "haha look he's coming back to meeee when his new wife is preggo suck it down [smug emoji]" and Michael has to draw a line for his own sake (and sanity) to say "we're not in a situation where I'm coming running for your behalf, just for the kids welfare". Otherwise it's unfair if the kids are being used as pawns, and the current missus being neglected because Susan can't be arsed to parent.

Credit to Michael because that's not easy, learning to handle this sort of behavior from Susan was probably a massive hurdle for him personally (and was still struggling with it when he was pressing over Jani's breakthru bleeds). He kept his cool on the previous trip for the DCFS despite the sudden downturn for Bohdi, and seems to have kept himself in check during this taping - which is the best thing he can do, stay calm and not let Susan wind him up.

I assume if Dr Phil's team felt it was super important, they would make sure Michael stuck around if there wasn't the home situation. I'm sure the idea was also to give Susan benefit of the doubt and a chance to show she can do the right thing in the end. You do have to go in with a certain level of goodwill that someone will try to turn things around to try and make it better. But she's just proven everyone calling her out right.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #9353 RisingPheonix, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    RisingPheonix

RisingPheonix I came here to squark at you

kiwifarms.net
  14. Leakers, please let us know as soon as there's any updates as far as consequences go for the last email Susan sent regarding the Thorazine! I really hope they use whatever power they have!

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. She's only destroying Bodhi more than she's destroyed Jani because Bodhi is her reason to make Michael stay and he didn't. In her mind, he MADE her have another child or HE'D leave. I mean I'm no psychologist of course, but it doesn't take a shrink to see it.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    lameandgay2

kiwifarms.net
  16. Dr Phil used that exact same language @RisingPheonix That Susan can't use these kids as a "pawn" in her games. I'm telling you, he had her number. I know that these things take time and a lot of Susan failing to comply. It will be slow going.

Edit: No mention of LA Psych on the show or Cory's texts about 280K$

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    KeepHopeAlive

KeepHopeAlive You get a rainbow, you get a rainbow and you too!

kiwifarms.net
  17. Part of me fears that when the show airs and shit really hits the fan it will teach all other MBPs how to hide their craziness better.

• Feels Feels x 14
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I hope all of Susan's shills and defenders are proud of themselves. Once this turkey airs they'll have no excuse. Susan is a nasty little snake that loves bringing about her own misfortune and to see it laid bare for all to see might be a good wakeup call.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 3
    Alto

Alto Space Doggity

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 39
    • Like Like x 10
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 5
    • Informative Informative x 5
    Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Any good teacher/social worker/psychologist/psychiatrist/doctor/concerned friend or relative worth their money would pick up on something wrong, it's whether they report it that is the difference. Raising awareness of Munchausens by proxy, it's a double edged sword. You raise awareness, those people who've noticed something wrong report it, but you also have munchie moms picking up tips from other moms who've been caught and had the details of their crimes aired on the news.

It's much easier when the fictitious or fabricated illness is physical, but when it's mental, how DO you prove a kid is being overdosed with Benadryl to induce hallucinations? How do you prove they're being provoked on purpose at home into aggressive meltdowns? How do you prove it's all spontaneous? And would you want to take the chance of looking like an asshole shouting about a mother being a liar and an abuser, when in an extremely rare case, a young child really does have a severe mental illness?

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 2
    lameandgay2

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.